Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: John please don't leave.

If John wants to leave we can't stop him. But definitely will be missed.
    I've always had good service from Marstar.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

BANNED
    Will there be a john going away sale? Lol

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar
    Here, Here. He's not here doing us a favour, he's here to make a dollar. Rude and bad customer service. As I said before alot of people on this forum act like the dealers here are doing us a favour. They supply and we buy. Thats it and thats all
    隱藏在自圓其說

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    Here, Here. He's not here doing us a favour, he's here to make a dollar. Rude and bad customer service. As I said before alot of people on this forum act like the dealers here are doing us a favour. They supply and we buy. Thats it and thats all
    The Canadian market ain't that big buddy, there is ####loads of red tape, high taxes, and a limited market. One dealer in the US could buy more product then Marstar could sell to the entire Canadian market themselves, and I'm pretty sure this has happened with some of the Yugo rifles they have stored off shore. You gotta remember they deal all over the world and could probably cut out the Canadian market and still do fine.
    As for the complaint threads, one difference with other dealers is they lock the threads right away after a "we will take care of this" post from the owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Hope John stays, he has the best comments to wake up entitlement society that the customers are NOT always right. Most of the time they are wrong but too thick skull to accept it.

Sad day indeed when blunt, sometimes brutal, realistic comments need to be replaced with politically correct whimpers.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Perfect example of the free market finding its own equilibrium. When a retailer can not keep up with modern expectations of communication and simple politeness during such, then you should suffer, especially when so many others are doing it better. Goodbye marstar, you can't run away from reality.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    From yesterdays posts, I assume Marstar is leaving CGN.
    Couldn't take the heat, so they're getting out of the kitchen.
    If that is the case, just log into the Marstar site, whenever you have the need.
    No biggie.

The customer may not always be right, but they are always the customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Hope John stays, he has the best comments to wake up entitlement society that the customers are NOT always right. Most of the time they are wrong but too thick skull to accept it.

Sad day indeed when blunt, sometimes brutal, realistic comments need to be replaced with politically correct whimpers.

Wow I hope this isn't true. I bought a whole bunch of accessories for my Yugo m48 from them. The experience was good and I certainly want to keep shopping there. I don't like to see sponsors leave, instead there should be more. John I wish you the best if you do decide to go through with it.

We enjoy a gun friendly climate at the moment; lots of firearms to choose from, lots gear imported for us. It has not always been this way; just wait until the pendulum starts to swing back. Anyone who has received their PAL in the last 5-6 years is in for a real eye opener; remember these times with lots of vendors and kit to choose from, these are the good times.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member