Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: John please don't leave.

boot lick much? could just use private message jeez?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Personally, I like John's responses. He's old-school blunt and cuts the ####.
    Wish more people were still direct like that.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Melnibonean's Avatar
    Too many precious snowflakes here, methinks.
    '"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" - US Declaration of Independence

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I will refrain from passing judgement but John might consider assigning his online communication to someone else.

Beyond that, I've only had one transaction with Marstar and it was smooth and painless. The true measure of customer service happens when something goes wrong so I never had the opportunity to test it.
    Ditto

Marstar would only stop spending thousands each year to support CGN - they'd still exist and be praised and bitched about. All they'd lose is the expectation and ability to calm down the twits. They run a very large business that's been around longer than many CGNers. A reason why they get as many "cries for attention" is their large volume of business. I wouldn't blame then if they made the business decision to stop sponsoring the site. They'll still be discussed - the biggest change would be that posting a (unbroken) link to them would be banned and result in warnings and infractions.
    Andy

Since 1958

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Like any other gun site, which is not a CGN site sponsor, I just list it in my "favourites".
    Simple press of a button, pops their site up on the screen.
    I haven't have problems with my dealings with Marstar, but I won't miss them not being on this site.
    They're just a click away. And on the plus side, no more bichin' from the masses.

A non-satisfied customer because of his expectation is not met is definitely not the voice of majority. Communication is the key here. If Marstar wants to leave CGN, so be it. Nobody loses here. They are still a click away unless he is closing his store for good. I've seen some stores moving in and out of CGN and some of us still deals with them. I have no direct dealing with Marstar. But all of my inquiries were addressed in timely and polite manner. Goodluck Marstar in whatever direction you choose.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Some people haven't yet clued in that CGN isn't the Marstar Customer Service dept.

But why go through the trouble of calling or emailing about your problem and having some patience when you know that there's always a CGN lynch mob waiting for some bait.

John is an old school Golden Rule guy, and I don't blame him for throwing the dung right back at the ADHD monkeys and drama queens.

Quote Originally Posted by BCshooterFMJ View Post
    Yeah, kind of pissed me off to get an infraction for telling some little internet tough guy who was just out picking fights in every post I read of his to ### # #### :D Then I see these people and what they say about Mastar.

I gotta ####ing say it, what REALLY grinds my gears, is most of them wont say who they are or what they actually ordered, and it seem whenever they do, there is John to explain that a full refund/reship at no extra cost was offered, yet they still post pics and cry like babies about it.

With all the sensitive little "Oh, here comes John to mouth off his customers" people, #### right off ya know? People who start those threads are all idiots who I would never want to deal with again, John comes in with the realness, after reading all his posts, I have come to notice that sending the product back and getting a new one is ALWAYS offered, because of that , I will gladly do business with Marstar.
    Or yesterdays guy who it sounded like "considered buying" a private sale item from someone who maybe worked at Marstar. Yea company employees meet on dirt roads at night to do business. ok.

I highly doubt they will leave the only place to promote online gun stores.
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

John is a straight shooter and a great supporter of this industry.