Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Turmoil in Ukraine and prices on SKS and Ammo

I have more then a few cases, guess its time for the credit card to come out....However I dont agree with the whole evil USA thing, what could their end game be? Just saying the states is involved because you dislike the states is irrational, I could understand if there is something to gain but Ukraine doesnt have anything of value to them except for possibly ammo? I do hope things stabilize, for the sake of the nation.
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Now this is the conversation of Ambassador of USA to Ukraine deciding what to do with Ukraine. Oucchhhh

CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

Why does this not posted on FOX news or BBC.co.UK
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

uhm i dont see this changing prices at all its just fear mongering

Ukraine should be left to figure out itself sorry to say
    Back to the Grind

CGN Regular
    don't even get me started on the gloablist scum. If I could have one wish it would be that a tactical nuke falls from the heavens directly on to the bilderberg meeting.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    I have more then a few cases, guess its time for the credit card to come out....However I dont agree with the whole evil USA thing, what could their end game be? Just saying the states is involved because you dislike the states is irrational, I could understand if there is something to gain but Ukraine doesnt have anything of value to them except for possibly ammo? I do hope things stabilize, for the sake of the nation.
    geopolitics my friend, control of territory, resources, and people.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseburgereatin View Post
    don't even get me started on the gloablist scum. If I could have one wish it would be that a tactical nuke falls from the heavens directly on to the bilderberg meeting.
    Here here!

What about all the other communist block countries that have ammo and sks's available? I don't like meaningless hype to try to up the prices. If the prices go up because of a real reason that's acceptable not just for speculation. I have seen sks's falling from around 220-250 to 180-170 so this is just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseburgereatin View Post
    That would be an easy out! for globalist elite, perpetrators of Agenda 21, New World Order, etc.

Why did PM Harper attend Bilderberg when he was with the Canadian tax payer's federation?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I paid up to $200 for a regular refurb Russian sks and as low as $150. each for two 55/56 I bought 3 months ago, ammo is the cheapest it has ever been since I have been buying(3years) I have enough now that I will only buy when it is really cheap, both guns and ammo, someone else can buy them when it goes up and I will wait out the storm or use the ones I have and reload!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast