Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nz85b arrived !

CGN Regular

Nz85b arrived !

Hi folks just a quick message to say the NZ85B arrived and thanx for the xtra goodies in the box. The giant zomgie targets will be put to good use as with the smaller Canada Ammo ones. The x2 Caliber mags are a bonus as now I have something to read while I am laying a toadstool.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    thank you

CGN Regular

Nz85b arrived !

is it type 92?

CGN Regular
    It is a clone of the CZ85B. Norinco and made in china markings on the slide. Very good fit and finish. Free shipping and xtras from Canada Ammo makes the deal unbeatable.

Been sold out for a while. Any more coming in?
    ...and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bear View Post
    Been sold out for a while. Any more coming in?
    Thought I read that the tooling was gone so there would be no more.

What exactly is a CZ 85 B?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    It is a clone of the CZ85B. Norinco and made in china markings on the slide. Very good fit and finish. Free shipping and xtras from Canada Ammo makes the deal unbeatable.
    Now that its gone, I find myself wanting one. Kinda odd. Like watching an ex gf with someone new and wondering if you should have broken up. LOL

CGN frequent flyer
    A Cz 85B is a 9mm pistol basically the same as a Cz 75 but is double action,ambidextrious,has a drop free mag and adjustable target sights.A premium 75 you could say and a little better set up say if you wanted to use it for competition shooting although Cz has newer performance models fully set up for IPSC now.I am of course talking about a actual Cz brand gun and do not know if the Norinco model has all or some of these features.They are very well built and accurate at least mine was out of the box.On the history side Cz of the Checz republic during the cold war/Soviet period built the 75 and it was considered the eastern blocs premium hand gun and was/is the 1st eastern block handgun to be accepted into Nato and certrtified and holds a Nato part # prior to the fall of the Soviet union.Thanks--Dieseldog!

CGN Regular
    Couldnt help resurrecting this thread since I was the one who wished I had bought one. Fast forward to now and I have indeed bought the matte chrome version. Superb pistol. Ive never held a real CZ but I cant imagine it being mich better than this NZ85b. Thanks a bunch CanAm. You guys are the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast