Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multitasker 3

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

Multitasker 3

Is now in stock in Black and Dark Earth.

Found here on the website.

You may have seen other "shooter oriented" tools, but what makes Multitasker® unique is our weapon-specific design approach. Nothing else can rival our feature set for the AR platform of rifles or match our build quality.

Unlike other mass produced multitools, Multitasker utilizes "best in class" materials and production methods to achieve build quality that is head and shoulders above the competition. For example, instead of cost-saving investment castings, Multitasker employs CNC machining (and solid billet steel material) to make the plier head and other major components. G10 scales, commonly used for tactical knives, are selected to help insure a slip-resistant gripping surface. Aluminum-bronze washers and rust resistant Ti CarboNitride (TiCN) treatment on the pliers help provide for maintenance-free operation.

That's why Multitasker is fast becoming THE tool of choice for leading training professionals as well as elite military/law enforcement agencies. No other multitool can compare.

Last edited by Farmboy; 05-20-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Regular
    You guys just don't know when to quit over there at OST!! Just when I thought I was making some progress on my "gear to buy list" you go and roll this thing out...man

If you have a sec, can you see if this fits in a pistol TACO? I assume it does but just want to check as it looks a little wide at the bottom.

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Fits in a pistol TACO quite nicely.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Fits in a pistol TACO quite nicely.
    Excellent - thanks Darren.

Would you consider this better than the leatherman mut? Seems like this is more geared towards only ar use vs the mut which is an actual multi tool. Plus the leatherman comes with an awesome sheath.

CGN Regular
    Ohhhh yeah! One in tan for me please.

CGN Regular
    hex key bits/adaptor?

Multitasker S3 is hands down the best firearm specific multitool out there. Great craftsmanship from some amazing guys down south. Not that the Leatherman is junk, but if I owned one, it would find its way onto an EE thread, and a MT into my shopping cart reeeeal quick! The hex bits are compatible with regular ones found in hardware stores, but I see no reason in buying others, as the ones it comes with are already great.

As for the MT in the Taco, does it fit secure? I am looking for a method of carrying mine, and not sure if I want to go the taco route or pick up a dedicated pouch for it.

Just placed my order I have been reading nothing but rave reviews about these. Thanks for bringing these in Darren!

TACO 100% been running mine thru the paces and its snug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast