Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John's leaving

Expired Business

John's leaving

To reply to the numerous questions I have recived over the past couple of weeks...

1) Yes I did mention that once our current support agreement with CGN expires we would consider leaving the board....

2) I said that I would leave this does NOT mean Marstar would, that will depend on what the staff thinks as well as what our supporters have to say....

3) NO Marstar is not closing, this is our 30th year, that is simply wishfull thinking coming from competitors....

4) Most questions asked in the chat room will be answered by staff here at Marstar....

5) I will reply to e mail sent to my personal box....

John

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    Great thread!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    Hey John, that post is polite. concise, and to the point..........leaves me thinking someone hacked your account................

either way........I got your back..........
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    To reply to the numerous questions I have recived over the past couple of weeks...

1) Yes I did mention that once our current support agreement with CGN expires we would consider leaving the board....

2) I said that I would leave this does NOT mean Marstar would, that will depend on what the staff thinks as well as what our supporters have to say....

3) NO Marstar is not closing, this is our 30th year, that is simply wishfull thinking coming from competitors....

4) Most questions asked in the chat room will be answered by staff here at Marstar....

5) I will reply to e mail sent to my personal box....

John
    It would be sad to see you go. I would leave to if I had to put up with as much BS as you have.
    Last edited by Jay; 02-25-2014 at 08:05 PM.
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

OMG, will the Drama never end?

I'd like to see you stay, but I am very happy to hear Marstar will not be closing - this would be a black day for the firearms community.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

Hats off to you John Jones, this is the best advertisement campaign I have ever seen on a vendor driven forum. This character of yours is as memorable as any Sham-Wow commercial out there. Don't leave because whom else is going to put everyone in there place, right or wrong. John please stay or I'm leaving too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    kthxbye

I bought my first firearm from Marstar years ago. It was a great purchase. Sorry to see you go John.
    "Life is Good" -Hickok45

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    Hey John....maybe now we can get together for a coffee if you are not going to be chained to the keyboard anymore!

Life is short, make the most of it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast