Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NEW XCR-M Photos

Wonder how badly it would boot you if you went keymod and light barrel and dropped it down to what... 7lbs 10.5oz?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
    Is Keymod the wide circle with thin slide lock holes? Do accessories installed on these holes slide forward and back? Potentially falling off in the back position??
    Rifle recoils to the rear causing anything attached to it to move forward due to the inertia.

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    I just wish they would improve their barrel retention system!? Wish they used something like the Tavor has for changing barrels instead of one stupid little allen screw that can come loose ? If they upgraded that i would be allover the L and M .. This keymod rail is a step in the right direction though .
    Ive had my XCR for 3 years now and that little screw has never come loose... Torque it properly and youre good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by OT_man View Post
    Will the new bolt be available for purchase as an upgrade? on the xcr-L?
    New rifles (L) will come with the new bolt, they will be available in the future for anyone who wants an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoulson64 View Post
    Wonder how badly it would boot you if you went keymod and light barrel and dropped it down to what... 7lbs 10.5oz?
    She still is only a .308! will be a "pussycat" good stock line and fitted with a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    New rifles (L) will come with the new bolt, they will be available in the future for anyone who wants an upgrade.
    Ya i definitely want to upgrade. Any idea when they will be available?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes, 1/2 lb saving with the Keymod and less approx. 1 lb with the light barrel. At least they are the figures for the XCR-L, could be a little more with the M. Our L shipment leaves the US tomorrow and the M shipment approx. mid March.
    Awesome. SO Considering Canadian Customs, does that mean they could potentially sit at the border for 6 months?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    price and weight of standard keymod in 7.62x39? and will that be the new bolt design as well?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Can a person order a Keymod one with a light profile barrel or does one have to order the light barrel separate?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoulson64 View Post
    Can a person order a Keymod one with a light profile barrel or does one have to order the light barrel separate?
    I think Mr. Wolverine posted that all the 2014 full XCR L/keymod rifles come with light barrels by default.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast