Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Class action lawsuit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Handwritten letter #1 done and dropped off to local MP (ironically, I had just met with him about the Firearms Act back in Nov-Dec)--working on the others when I can....

Signed #4083

First they came for the Black rifles, and I did not speak out—
    because I was not a Black rifle;
    Then they came for the Handguns, and I did not speak out—
    because I was not a Handgun;
    Then they came for the Hunting Rifles and I did not speak out—
    because I was not a hunting rifle;
    Then they came for the Crossbow's, and I did not speak out—
    because I was not a Crossbow;
    Then they came for me— i'm just a knife...
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Always wanted a Swiss arms rifle… Just never got to it, but we all are part of this crap, this is just the tip of the iceberg and whether you own a Mossberg shotgun or a Stevens single shot 22, in the end, this will affect us all so we all need to stand strong. Sent my hand written letter this morning…

Signed #4203. Can't believe I might lose my beloved CZ 858.
    NFA Member

We need to eliminate the entire Orders in Council and reform the prohib class. They should be restricted with grandfathering at the very least.
    The LGR was the wrong fight to fight. The ability to prohibit any firearm with a stroke of the pen means we are all on borrowed time. Let the have the LGR I said, the bigger fight is with this, and Swiss Arms owners are now getting a taste of what I went through when my restricted rifle became prohibited in the early 90s.
    I will be happy to donate for the legal fund for this class action suit, even though I do not own a Swiss Arms rifle.
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

Signed 4365
    Ontario red neck

Reply from my MP........

Dear Mr.__________

Thank you for sharing your concerns, firearms owners across the country have been raising concerns about the reclassification of the Swiss Arms Classic Green rifle. The Government is currently looking into the RCMP's decision on an urgent basis.

Our Government has worked hard to stand up for law-abiding gun owners. Minister Blaney is taking the appropriate action to ensure that firearms owners who acted in good faith are not penalized as a result of the actions of others, and is working to address this current issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Cathy McLeod, MP
    Kamloops-Thompson-Cariboo

Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BANNED
    now who in his right mind would give up their guns simply because these pissy RCMP say so,,,LOL...i mean we keep the fight and the pressure going,,but even if we lose in the end,,doesn't mean you have to give up your gun,,THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY ALL ARE,,,AND THEY CAN'T FIND OUT ANYWAYS ANYMORE,,the LGR information is way outdated now,,,and they cant charge you for selling it to Billy Bob from winipeg last week,,,you did check his PAL right,,,LOL

Signed 4994