Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Class action lawsuit

ongratulations. You have successfully signed the petition:
    The RCMP abuses C-68
    You are signer #780
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

if we lose this one there are much more rifles to go after this.
    #HijabHoax Khawlah Noman said the attacker pulled her hood down, cut her hijab from the bottom up. She Said she saw a young Asian male, roughly 5-foot-8 to 6 feet tall, wearing black pants, hoodie and brown gloves. Well,The whole country bought it.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ironshooter View Post
    if we lose this one there are much more rifles to go after this.
    If we lose this one, all our guns will be forfeit in time. The firearms act must be completely abolished before the election or we're screwed.

Petition signature 845. I don't own a Swiss Arms but want to help fight this. I will write letters to my MP and Mr. Stephen Harper, as well as donate to help pay for legal costs.

NavyCuda you are right, if we let those bastards get away with this it will be no time until we are all down to single shot rifles.
    I aim to misbehave

Quote Originally Posted by Z06corvette View Post
    if we let those bastards get away with this it will be no time until we are all down to single shot rifles.
    And after single shoot, then assault slingshots will be banned !!!!

Just signed the petition. Number 813.

So just to get this straight. The RCMP is saying they didn't do their job of classifying the Black Special etc correctly a decade ago and they are rectifying that now by prohibiting them and don't want compensate current owners for their blunder. Hmmm. It seems that someone is really stretching the boundaries of common sense here. Compensation is a moot point in my opinion since there is no just cause for removal in the first place. I would love to see some stats that show how many of these rifles were used in the committing of a crime. I suspect zero. I wonder what they hope to save us civilians from by doing this? Also, how do they hope to collect all these previously non restricted rifles? The long gun registry was supposed to be destroyed with all the records on non restricted. The first challenge I would make if a current owner received a notice is how they came upon the information in the first place.

The next challenge I see is getting enough firearm owners to actually rebel against this decision. Sad to say, but I talked to two different shotgun shooters who couldn't care because it didn't effect them and they have no use for a "military style firearm". Safe to say I gave them my opinion about their narrow minded attitude. I believe it will be an uphill battle to make this a serious issue if even firearm owners are ambivalent to this issue. As a movement I think we might have to focus on this being a prohibiting of private property without just cause and hope that resonates with public.

What a bloody gongshow they have started
    "A man is only as good as his word"

BANNED
    Our cops are out of control - and if they are going to pull this kind of crap I'll be goddamned if I will support or help them in any way. This is bullchit.

I'm sorry boys, but this is what we get for going along to get along. We should be swamping the local police chiefs with hate mail too.

I am a non owner and want to help also. Doesn't take a high iq to see what's going on here. Swiss arms today something else tomorrow so on and so on.

BANNED
    It doesnt matter if the swiss arms line is something you like, dont like or would ever consider owning, as firearm owners it is our responsibility to stick together and resist this.

CGN Regular
    pm sent to sweetheart from the other thread, but I am in for whatever is required in this fight.

lonedrone