Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Federal gun grab?

CGN Regular

Hmm, so they pull back an FRT and reclassify a firearm just before a election, I'm betting they will now make us promises in an effort to secure our vote.What a ####ing game!
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    What's our game plan?

" Time for a change in our Shooting Organisations if we want to reverse this trend, while we remain fragmented we are seen as weak! I served as Manitoba President of the NFA for ten years, I worked as a Director with the CSSA for five years, I know Jim Newman who left the CSSA and formed another organisation, based on my experience it is time for these organisations to stop fighting among themselves and unite into one strong organisation. We have a separate Canadian Dealer association, the CSAAA, time for them to re-organise and present a powerful, determined, united front to the Government. "
    I think our "Game Plan" must start at the Grass Roots level. We must pressure our organisations to unite. We must insure that everyone who owns a firearm joins an organisation. Every dealer needs to be a member of the CSAAA and we must all be prepared to dip into our back pockets.

The big difference between the last big scrap way back and now is the improved communications, time to use that to our advantage. CGN is an amazing forum, lots of energy here, we need direction!

John, you're a well respected member here. We trust you. Any way possible an account could be opened to accept donations to fight this??

I just called my MPs constituency office and his Constituency Assistant had been receiving calls all morning but she could not find any information online about it. I forwarded the email from the NFA to her. If you want your MPs to act quickly it seems that we need to provide them with this information. I emailed Stephen Harper, Stephen Blaney and Leon Benoit last night. I faxed a hand written letter to Harper as well and will be sending the original in the mail today. Now I have to make a donation the the NFA and Ed Burlew.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    john, you're a well respected member here. We trust you. Any way possible an account could be opened to accept donations to fight this??
    x2!!!!!!
    Pain is a matter of opinion !!!

Hmm, so they pull back an FRT and reclassify a firearm just before a election, I'm betting they will now make us promises in an effort to secure our vote.What a ####ing game!
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Regular
    Delete
    Last edited by Airborneboi69; 03-06-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Too many egos involved. The only reason we can't have one big org is because egos make people want to be the face of things and be in charge, and do it their way. This is what makes Canadians different than Americans. Americans do something for the good of everyone, however Canadians want everyone to know they are the person responsible for doing something, and nothing ever gets done.

I support our orgs, but I support a one big org that gets things done much more.

All firearms owner must not join one organisation but we all must join one strong, organized then powerful organization in order to have one strong voice that will raise above the hypocrite government of our country.