Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Federal gun grab?

Hi All,

If one knows how it is difficult to keep their rights as firearms owners it is us in the Province of Quebec.

Everytime there is a new legislation, we are going to have ten times more restrictions on us.

Even if I agree with the principle of free enterprise and legal and safe ownership of firearms.

We should recognize that this huge mess started as a business quarrel.

So who is the blame ?

Again, the only thing I am sure is that we will be hit in Quebec much harder that all of you.

Have a nice Zombie Day.

For me it is a sad day not a Zombie day.
    Claude NFA - NRA - FCSA
    Vide Aude Tace -
    Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to ACT properly in the face of fear.

You do not need to be over 50 to shoot the .50BMG. Try it

Agreed! I would join and financially support one strong firearms lobbyist organization in Canada

well said Wolverine - whats the next step? Is the NFA not a reasonable platform? I hope all the different interest groups can form one voice because if we don't...........

EVERYONE should be calling the office of their MP and voicing their opinion and displeasure on the current actions and the direction things seem to be going, as well as the fact the LGR records still seem to be in use.
    I just got off the phone with my MP's office and it was acknowledged they had been receiving calls this morning on this matter. I stated my case and was promised he would return my call to discuss.
    Flood the phone lines………..VOICE YOUR OPINION………..

Do the natives write nice letters and constantly make donations to get what they want? I'm all in for supporting the cause but holy hell we need to speak much louder.
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In addition to donating directly to Ed Burlew's two legal actions, I'll also be making a donation to both the NFA and CSSA.

The actions of each of those orgs as this unfolds will quickly tell the tale as to the real worth - if any - of either or both of them to us as the community they represent.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonemaker View Post
    well said Wolverine - whats the next step? Is the NFA not a reasonable platform? I hope all the different interest groups can form one voice because if we don't...........
    I personally don't think so. I think we need a new organization that can be formed from the existing ones. An organization that will be BOTH proactive and reactive. One that instead of only preaching to the informed (us), will also be educating and informing the non-shooters out there. There are lots of people who aren't anti-gun they just aren't pro-gun either and they don't have the facts. We need an organization that will try and find spokes people that the every day Canadian will recognize and possibly give a listen to. This is about keeping our shooting sports and traditions alive.

We also need a strong organization that can truly help put pressure on the powers that be and let it be known what a force to be reckoned with the gun owners of Canada truly could be if we could just get all pointed in the same direction.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

how many zillion times it's been said?? cssa and nfa should merge.

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Hmm, so they pull back an FRT and reclassify a firearm just before a election, I'm betting they will now make us promises in an effort to secure our vote.What a ####ing game!
    The political implications are horrendous! As gun owners we have no friends in political circles, we not organised effectively enough to have a huge effect on any election but that could change! If the backlash of this is a loss of votes for the conservatives I really fear for our future.

Any benefit to trying to bring the NRA up here and turning it into a shared USA/Canada organization?