Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Federal gun grab?

Its ridiculous how the federal government can do a firearm recall without any compensation to us gun owners. Especially when these SA rifles are worth well over 2500$, its absolutely disgusting how politicians along with the RCMP have waited this long to reclassify a firearm. The fact that I, as well as 25000 other SwissArms owners payed provincial and federal taxes on these rifles and there is still no compensation for the payed tax is beyond me. Its theft in my opinion, theft on the governments hands toward us gun enthusiasts. If you want my rifle Canada , at least compensate me for the taxes i payed on it.

One very pissed SA owner.
    CCFR Member - Rifles and Reels shooting club - Sudbury Ontario

Well said, I wish we were united!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

BANNED
    Why can't we have one charismatic person lead a fight for firearms rights?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    Why can't we have one charismatic person lead a fight for firearms rights?
    because the public at large is drunk on coolaid propaganda and thinks owning a gun is the same as murdering someone.

here is what's coming down the pipe for us. It won't matter if it's Liberals, NDP or the sneaking lying CPC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyS3CEIbpJo

Here is what a responsible patriotic nation looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nf1OgV449g

Well said, it's nice to hear some intelligent logic as apposed to ignorant swearing and ranting. Nobody is going to take anyone serious if you can't fight back intelligently.

Great video Dylio

Here here!!

Quote Originally Posted by xursox View Post
    its ridiculous how the federal government can do a firearm recall without any compensation to us gun owners. Especially when these sa rifles are worth well over 2500$, its absolutely disgusting how politicians along with the rcmp have waited this long to reclassify a firearm. The fact that i, as well as 25000 other swissarms owners payed provincial and federal taxes on these rifles and there is still no compensation for the payed tax is beyond me. Its theft in my opinion, theft on the governments hands toward us gun enthusiasts. If you want my rifle canada , at least compensate me for the taxes i payed on it.

One very pissed sa owner.

Mr. Wolverine you couldnt have said it any better! We need to unite as one voice and fight back against the beurocrats and their obvious agenda to disarm law abiding citizens! The Swiss Arms reclassification has truly exposed the real agenda. Time to fight back and make our voices loud and clear. Enough is enough!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.