Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Don't turn them in!

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    You know what is a REAL kick in the nuts?
    Written into the Firearms Act is that confiscated rifles such as the Swiss Arms can be taken by the RCMP without compensating the owners and then transferred to the CFO to be redistributed among the Police agencies in Canada.
    So the RCMP can take your rifle, give you sweet #### all for it, and use it to kick in the next buddies door. Free rifles for the RCMP!
    If I did own one of these rifles there would've been just enough of the receiver left to make out "#### you" and that's about it. I not only feel for these owners but also the Canadian retailers as this kind of garbage isn't good for business.
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    Wow , Arms East , you rock for stepping up and doing this !
    Next time I'm purchasing online I'll be checking your site first for what I need .

Petition signed.

Good on Walter & crew at Arms East for a fantastic offer to help. I feel for the SAN owners out there.. I can sympathize with you as I survived the BS under Jean Cretin (intentional spelling) and his minions guided by Allan Rock with OIC#13 and the 12.5 / 12.6 fiasco. While mine were not confiscated they did effectively make them into paperweights.. barred from ever seeing any use at a range again.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Petition signed! Thank you AE, you are a class act. I don't even own one and I'm furious.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Petition signed #1183

Good on you Arms East for helping out the SAN owners, I do not own one but will stand and fight with those who do!

And when we win, I will be buying one just because

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    petition signed!

#1244 here

Petition signed #1253. Lets keep going!!!

BANNED
    i say the hell with them,,DO NOT turn ANY in under any circumstances,,,that way they will see they can't threaten us and we fall over backwards and they get their way,,like the others have said THEY CAN'T HAVE WHAT THEY CANT FIND,,,remember to strip it to the bare reciever,,,the rest of it is LEGAL,,,some on here will try and scare you with a bunch of legal threats,,,ONLY you know if you have the balls to stand up for your rights,,,,,and if you are somehow forced to turn it in,,make sure it's a BARE RECIEVER,,,,that way they dont get your nice toys to add to their private collections..cutting it in a few piece would be a nice touch,,and 100% LEGAL,,,you are allowed to destroy your own weapon,,,a simple form to fill out,,i pretty sure there is going to be a few traggic boating accidents,,,,sorry officer,,,it fell to the bottom of the lake,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    The LGR still exists, there are plenty of copies of it. It's doubtful all swiss arms rifles have changed hands since the LGR was suspended.
    No I think all non restricted Swiss arms have changed hands atleast once since the registry was abolished
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer