Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Don't turn them in!

WTF Steve! Long gun registry?? Hello?? Lucky i dont have one...cuz they wouldnt be getting it.

I'm a relatively new firearms buyer. I bought one pistol directly from AE with the help of Steve and one other through a retailer they distribute to. These were fantastic transactions that I still tell people about. First class guys always first class!!
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Here is the petition :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...uses-c-68.html

Sign it and be responsible with your comments.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

This will be a big test with reference to the Long Guns Registry. Remember that records pertaining to the LGR was supposedly destroyed. If this was the case, how can they trace the owners during the time when LGR was active? Should this be the case, then the govt will be in violation of the law abolishing the LGR and its records. Owners that were registered under the previous LGR can still make an argument against any order to confiscate their rifle. They can also reason out that the rifle, classified as non-restricted has been sold to another licensed individual, record not required. Thank you ARMS EAST for this brave and generous offer to save these rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    Just a note to say that we are very willing to work with Swiss Arms owners to take possession of any newly prohibited rifles while this situation gets worked out. We already do this for other prohibs and have saved many from the crusher. We sincerely hope NO SANs get crushed over this sad spectacle.

If anyone is facing a seizure order, call us before turning in your rifle.

Are you sure about this? Isn't there a need to notify CFO who has possession? This method would apply for all prohibs to thwart need for transfer paperwork I suppose.

"Arrange for a courier to do door-to-door service. That way neither the sender nor recipient are transporting it, and as such no transport paperwork is required."
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate"

#1555 Sad day for law abiding gun owners of Canada!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    #1575 signed.

Dangertree and all who work at AEI is just fantastic to deal with. Definitely one of my favourite dealers.
    I am no longer a SAN owner but that is just amazing of you guys and how you are helping out the rest of the shooting community.

Keep up the battle boys & girls!!!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

The LGR was apparently destroyed but not before a couple key organizations obtained final copies of it...Which is where they draw there information from currently.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vansicle View Post
    The LGR was apparently destroyed but not before a couple key organizations obtained final copies of it...Which is where they draw there information from currently.
    I made a point of selling every gun I owned before it went down.