Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Don't turn them in!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by covert ops View Post
    So what do you do if you bought one when the long gun registry was in effect and sold it in the EE since? Seriously. I had one and didn't keep a record and will probably get the letter.
    If you get a letter, you first need to question how you could get one. If you do get one, and I suspect you won't because they know we will all be waiting for that first one to come so the court case can start, call them and say that you sold it after the registry was gone, to a licensed owner and that you don't know who it is as you checked the license upon selling and are not required to keep a record. If that is not enough for them and they want to come and check, refuse. Then make them get a warrant and have your lawyer there ready to serve them with charges of abuse of power.

CGN Regular
    So ArmsEast is offering to buy them up? For what, pennies on the dollar?

And what happens when they have 1000 of these guns? Seems fairly useless.

It doesn't sound to me like AE would do that Styrak. Some money, even if it is not what you fully paid (there's always markup right?) is better than getting none at all. Perhaps this is the one thing that will galvanize everyone into one cohesive force.

BANNED
    do you guys seriously think that ANY owners would actually turn their $3000.00 guns in,,,you realize the RCMP keeps them and are allowed to re-distribute them to other police agencies...nice eh,,,THEY can own them,,but YOU can't,,,i doubt anybody will turn theirs in,,,no matter what threats the RCMP says///

CGN Regular
    Mine is a resticted CQB model how can I transferred it to you?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by proflui View Post
    Mine is a resticted CQB model how can I transferred it to you?
    Either call the CFO for an ATT, or arrange for a courier to pick it up at your door. If you're not transporting it anywhere, you don't need a special ATT for it.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

Not gonna lie i won't ever turn in JACK S**T to these idiots and if we have a backbone and stand together we can beat the bullshat. If i had the chance to buy a swiss arms right now and you can bet i would never turn anything in and i have some good friends who are cops and i would tell them the exact same thing! Just try and take my guns away and #### will literally hit the fan! Band together guy and girls cause your only as strong as the weakest link. As for JR and the shooting edge you might as well shut your doors for good cause i know i won't buy ANYTHING from you again and i'm pretty sure 99% of gun owners will be in the same mindset!
    "2 lines you should never cross....horizontal and vertical"

While interviewing a Marine sniper, a CNN reporter asked, "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"

The Marine shrugged and replied, "Recoil."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebot-7 View Post
    Either call the CFO for an ATT, or arrange for a courier to pick it up at your door. If you're not transporting it anywhere, you don't need a special ATT for it.
    If CFO still treat it as restricted firearm, I can get an ATT but do I also need to transfer ownership to Arms East?
    But If the CFO treat it as ban I cannot even get an ATT?

signer #1964

CGN Regular
    Proflui, call Arms East and ask those exact questions.