Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms and Others

J.R., my bill to you is in the mail. Besides, you might as well have the damn rifle back anyways, your fu***ng logo is on it anyhow. Want the scope mount too? Sure why not, I no longer have a rifle to mount it on.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

I second that. I am not extending my membership at Target Sports and not buying anything from them. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Allaemer245 View Post
    Regardless of what is being said now, my family, close friends and myself will NEVER be bringing business to this store whether online again or in person. I will be sure to inform anyone that I know of the actions taken by TSE in the past to further ensure the reclassification of this rifle.
    Otium reficit vires

In general, I feel disgusted and disappointed. I came to Canada from USSR in 1993 and never felt that way since. Until this happened. Awful feeling that you are not FREE any more.
    Otium reficit vires

This is some overzealous bureaucrat artwork to justify his very important job,salary and position because with this superb move he saved the country ,millions of innocent people and now he deserve to get the big salary from our tax money all the way to the his retirement.And we need to be thankful for the dealers for bringing us and trying to bring us a wide variety of firearms.They got approval to bring this arms in the country did not sneak in.They not suppose to pay for somebody else ambitions or mistakes. I want to thank them for their business and their help to own the symbol of our freedom,the firearms.If somebody want to reclassify the add to the PAL of the current owners the prohibited status .

CGN Regular
    Careful guys, apparently CGN is on the TSE payroll. The last three threads that had any TSE or JR bashing all got locked an I got a warning not to start another one. I do agree with the OP though, lets see what JR does, after instigating this mess, it will be interesting to see if he steps up and fronts a substantial amount of money pursue the reclassification suit. After all, he has sure made a lot of money off of Swiss Arms owner that are getting screwed in this deal. Plenty of people, including non-swiss arms owners, are donating to the cause to see our gun rights protected. Lets see what JR does. While we are at it, lets see what Greentips does. I wonder if he will be donating anything with the proceeds he earns of off CGN instead of just locking posts when people are upset about a vendors action DIRECTILY resulting in a firearm reclassification.

Quote Originally Posted by Schecter 81 View Post
    Careful guys, apparently CGN is on the TSE payroll. The last three threads that had any TSE or JR bashing all got locked an I got a warning not to start another one. I do agree with the OP though, lets see what JR does, after instigating this mess, it will be interesting to see if he steps up and fronts a substantial amount of money pursue the reclassification suit. After all, he has sure made a lot of money off of Swiss Arms owner that are getting screwed in this deal. Plenty of people, including non-swiss arms owners, are donating to the cause to see our gun rights protected. Lets see what JR does. While we are at it, lets see what Greentips does. I wonder if he will be donating anything with the proceeds he earns of off CGN instead of just locking posts when people are upset about a vendors action DIRECTILY resulting in a firearm reclassification.
    Its not that they are on a pay roll, CGN doesn't want to be named in JR's pending law suit the will be launched for libel or defamation of character.
    CCFR Member

my angryness goes to the RCMP's unaccountable public servants.

it's them who put their approval on the firearms entering in this country.

these rifles are the same rifles since 13 YEARS AGO ,but now, because a batch of rifles refurbished from ex- full auto recievers (which can't be converted to full anymore ) , they're now ALL prohibited?? what a bunch of dirty pricks the RCMP really is .

it's like flushing the baby with the water's bath,a bureaucratic non sens, and YES, the CPC is the BOSS,and they should address this NON SENS provoqued by THEIR state servants NOW .

in our high tax country, it's again the law abiding citizens who now see their property STOLEN BY THE STATE POLICE with 0 accountability on their part . RCMP ; A SHAME flying over the whole country .

L-)
    Last edited by oddball_ted; 02-28-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Wow the RCMP are scum, worthless.

I've listened to retired veterans of the force tell me they are disgusted by the behavior of the RCMP
    Get Some...go ahead, do it.

CGN frequent flyer
    You people needs to stop fighting one another. The TSE vs CSC fiasco is taking the focus away from the real problems: the Criminal Code of Canada, the Firearms Act, and the RCMP. Redirect your anger appropriately. We need to come together and use all of that energy in our favor. Write your MP. Write the PM. Write the Minister of Public Safety. Keep your opinions of retailer separate from the real issues.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast