Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms and Others

Quote Originally Posted by The King Machine View Post
    Wow the RCMP are scum, worthless.

I've listened to retired veterans of the force tell me they are disgusted by the behavior of the RCMP
    Well due to recent fiasco happening among the ranks of RCMP and their unlawfully enforced methods against civilians or citizens is putting their trust to the test. Recently it had been on a decline at a rapid rate. I seem to have more faith in our veterans and soldiers because their duty is to protect the nation and its citizens; veterans understand the value of freedom and dignity.
    "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of the people" - V for Vendetta.
    "In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    burn baby burn hope everyone of you guys are focusing the anger towards writeing letters aswell
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

How come when this happened to the Walther G22 nobody cared and now with the Swiss Arms it's a hot topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Allaemer245 View Post
    Regardless of what is being said now, my family, close friends and myself will NEVER be bringing business to this store whether online again or in person. I will be sure to inform anyone that I know of the actions taken by TSE in the past to further ensure the reclassification of this rifle.
    My friend just informed me of the details regarding TSE's actions and motives regarding the reclassification of the Swiss Arms. I will refrain from posting the details, since it is just hear-say and can't be quoted. I was going to pick up some cheap .223 ammo from them on saturday, but rest assured, I will take my business elsewhere.
    "In a free society, we shouldn't need permission to do whatever we want."

because we are sheeple

Although I'm not directly affected by the Swiss Arms reclassification, I am very concerned. How long until this happens to AR's, bullpups and other "military" rifles? My sympathy goes out to anyone who has been cheeted out of their property.
    I just tried to join the NFA today but their webpage appears to be unavailable at the moment. Maybe crashed due to a swell in membership recently? I hope so! I will show my support by joining the NFA to help fund the people who are trying to defend the rights of responsible, law-abiding citizens. I will also write to my local MP and to the Prime Minister about this issue, real letters not just email.
    The fact that the RCMP reversed their original decision on the classification of the Swiss Awrms is proof that they were never qualified to make that decision in the first place.

The day you let the police make the laws is the day that democracy dies.
    "In a free society, we shouldn't need permission to do whatever we want."

I am so disgusted that we have someone that is in our firearms community that would do such a thing you need to leave this country as you are a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by joe.danay View Post
    Although I'm not directly affected by the Swiss Arms reclassification, I am very concerned. How long until this happens to AR's, bullpups and other "military" rifles? My sympathy goes out to anyone who has been cheeted out of their property.
    I just tried to join the NFA today but their webpage appears to be unavailable at the moment. Maybe crashed due to a swell in membership recently? I hope so! I will show my support by joining the NFA to help fund the people who are trying to defend the rights of responsible, law-abiding citizens. I will also write to my local MP and to the Prime Minister about this issue, real letters not just email.
    The fact that the RCMP reversed their original decision on the classification of the Swiss Awrms is proof that they were never qualified to make that decision in the first place.

The day you let the police make the laws is the day that democracy dies.
    maybe you havent noticed,,, but the RCMP have been doin that for a long time now

Quote Originally Posted by id64 View Post
    I second that. I am not extending my membership at Target Sports and not buying anything from them. Period.
    Am I missing something here?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    owned by the TSE group
    #torontoexit

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast