Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Swiss Arms and Others

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    You people needs to stop fighting one another. The TSE vs CSC fiasco is taking the focus away from the real problems: the Criminal Code of Canada, the Firearms Act, and the RCMP. Redirect your anger appropriately. We need to come together and use all of that energy in our favor. Write your MP. Write the PM. Write the Minister of Public Safety. Keep your opinions of retailer separate from the real issues.
    I'm in complete agreement with awndray...the issue here is bad laws and the RCMP being allowed to abuse their authority...we need to impress upon the Conservatives that this needs to be dealt with immediately. Canadians want a police force that respects law abiding tax payers and goes after criminals...not a neo Gestapo that goes after law abiding citizens and taxpayers. Write your politicians and don't let this issue die.
    PRACTICE, so there'll only be a Singleshotneeded! :-)

I agree with the OP
    Cops in need have my support .
    RCMP , CFC , CFO my door is locked the zombies can snack on you . Once your converted your fair game .

BANNED
    everybody knows by know WHO fault it is that this ####storm got started,,,YOU can deal with them if you want to,,,i know,,I NEVER WILL,,,,if HE wasn't such a vindictive shop owner,,,none of this would have happened,,

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456