Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms and Others

CGN Regular

Swiss Arms and Others

Having been around for the last few OIC's and having lost tens of thousands of dollars each and every time the Bureaucracy of each Government decided to make our precious firearms prohibited with a "stroke of the pen" (yes, even on a Conservative Government's watch); I'd like to comment on the "hate" for TSE right now.

I've never bought a thing from them in the decades I've been involved in the shooting world. Distance, pricing, maybe both. SO this isn't a TSE "love in" post. I stand to lose $$ this round as well.

If you have to hate, then hate. Did the situation between TSE and CSC bring the Swiss Arms to the forefront? Absolutely. It may have sped it up. However, make no mistake about THIS.

TSE DID NOT change the ideologies and mindset of the Bureaucrats and RCMP. Those are philosophies ingrained and entrenched. They were out to prohibit our firearms and ARE out to prohibit our
    firearms. They always were and always have been.

There will not be anyone to blame when they go after the Tavors, FS2000's, Type 97's, M17S's, CZ858's etc. It's not a matter of if...just a matter of when.

We have eaten our own kind in the past; we can continue to do so or wait and see what JR is doing and can do. The charge in the legal actions to protect ourselves and our community will have to be
    funded by business owners as well as us as they have the most financial engine and possibly more to lose. No changing what has happened, we can affect what does happen though.

I am not hating; been there and done that. I am waiting and watching and preparing for the next round of "taking". Let's see what JR is doing.

Namaste
    Rust Never Sleeps

A rat is a rat but yes lets wait and see what the said person says when he grows the balls to address the nation
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Fall Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GALIL Man View Post
    If you have to hate, then hate. Did the situation between TSE and CSC bring the Swiss Arms to the forefront? Absolutely. It may have sped it up. However, make no mistake about THIS.

TSE DID NOT change the ideologies and mindset of the Bureaucrats and RCMP. Those are philosophies ingrained and entrenched. They were out to prohibit our firearms and ARE out to prohibit our
    firearms. They always were and always have been.
    Similar to my take. I don't like the way that the this went down between these two companies either. The CPC is in power and there is some hope that this reclassification madness BS can finally be addressed. Not to mention that we let them know how unhappy we are with C-68 in general and want something done to rectify this injustice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Well said Galil Man. Your thoughts seem to be shared by those with an eye on the long game.

just out of curiosity, i haven't been in the game for very long, where and how did it all go down?
    is there a link perhaps to something?

One would have to think that AR's M4's whatever you call them, are high on the list too...
    Screw you Photobucket

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGrunt View Post
    just out of curiosity, i haven't been in the game for very long, where and how did it all go down?
    is there a link perhaps to something?
    http://www.theshootingcentre.com/sans-overview
    Prost!

Berger

I don't hate the TSE like some of you do. This is just a wake up call to a young Canadian it's our ridiculous laws that allowed this to happen. And to the morons who would enforce such a technicality, they're just itching to kick in a few more doors, nothing is going to stop the RCMP from attempting to strike fear into the hearts of law abiding citizens and or set multiple presidents for civil abuse. This is only the beginning I could see RCMP home invasions becoming a huge problem in the near future once all these militarized kill teams get tired of busting pot dealers in mommy a basement. No criminals? They will make them.

You know, I don't find myself commenting on very many of these threads.....but I figured I'd share this.

This is basically stating that we as Canadians don't approve the fact the RCMP can come and change classifications of a firearm simple because they "looked into it more". With in a 24 hour period, this has gotten almost 2,600 signers. If anyone has signed the previous petition I shared, you'll know that isn't an easy thing to do. All-in-all, this will definably show that we as legal firearm owners are now longer willing to sit back and be told we can't use something for enjoyment since it MIGHT be used in a crime.......regardless of the fact it hasn't in the past.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...es-page14.html

CGN Regular
    Regardless of what is being said now, my family, close friends and myself will NEVER be bringing business to this store whether online again or in person. I will be sure to inform anyone that I know of the actions taken by TSE in the past to further ensure the reclassification of this rifle.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast