Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

BANNED
    Well no mater what the mob says this looks like a stand up move to me. We may not like someone or something they have done but right now we need to put differences aside and fight together. I don't like the guy who keeps letting his dog #### on my lawn but if he knocked on my door today and asked how he could help I wouldn't leave him out in cold.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Fall Guy's Avatar
    What's done is done.

Now if the rest of the RFC can just drop 'compensation' from the discussion and only talk reform, we'd all be rowing in the same direction!

As a gun dealer and importer JR is responsible for the "due diligence" he explained in his video. Many of us understood this from the start while some considered it a pissing match with a competitor. If nothing else, this has begun to unify the Canadian firearm community and may result in a greater good by sealing up loopholes like the one used for the recent reclassification. Hopefully with our own "due diligence" we will come out on top.

Thanks, JR. Very good video.
    89AA04004

I'm certainly impressed that he threw out his cell number. He obviously wants to have the air cleared.

Well done, great way to get your message out to all. Providing your cell number/email then offering anyone with questions to contact you directly says a lot to me.

Keep up the pressure so this nonsense ends and the owners of Swiss Arms can continue enjoying a great rifle.

Bravo,
    Anyone of us could become an inadvertent catalyst for the JBT's nonsense, but take note that is how an apology should be done.

JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

Although I think sending something to the RCMP to check if it's "ok" is kind of dumb, I never really held TSE to blame. JR may have triggered the analysis but it's our laws that were imposed by the Liberals & upheld by the Conservatives and manipulated by the RCMP.
    Last edited by crazy_davey; 03-01-2014 at 04:17 AM. Reason: comments removed
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

Quote Originally Posted by Cavs42 View Post
    I'm certainly impressed that he threw out his cell number. He obviously wants to have the air cleared.
    I hope he got a disposable cell phone for this occasion. I know I would have...
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

Uber Super GunNutz DANCESWITHEMPTIES's Avatar
    As far as I can see it's a 2 prong issue. No one is losing sight of the big picture & that is the reform of Canadian gun laws & in the same point, more federal control of the RCMP.

But as I mentioned in the other thread started as well; I will take a stab & say aprox. 6.3 million stand to be lost by fellow shooters. My figure might be off, but the actual number is still quite significant!
    The key to accuracy is to shoot first & call whatever you hit the target...

If you are not part of the solution, there's good money to be made by prolonging the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by racer111 View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, but if it isn't made by H&K, it ain't sh*t.