Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1828303132333435363738

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
    Needless to say, the bickering of both TSE and CSSA has resulted in the reclassification of thousands of privately owned rifles, which they made money selling to us.

If anyone here had half a brain, they would realize this and refuse to spend a single dollar at either business. Hit them where it hurts.
    The two stores are in competition with each other. But only one store, TSE, caused the reclassification. If you are calling for a boycott why punish CSC who did nothing to cause this reclassification?
    Anything Black

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darb View Post
    The two stores are in competition with each other. But only one store, TSE, caused the reclassification. If you are calling for a boycott why punish CSC who did nothing to cause this reclassification?
    Seriously, this is all my fault? It amazes me on how many people conveniently forget that the root of this mess is 16 guns that never should have come into Canada in the first place.

Okay, this thread has officially run it's course. Now all that is happening is the same people keep re-posting to keep the flames fanned and the "dream" alive.

To everyone else: Keep up the pressure on the politicians. One letter is NOT enough. Online polls are useless and carry very little weight.

You need to write a firm but polite email, letter or fax and send in a new one weekly. Remember, the house recesses in a couple of months and then they can duck and hide from the heat.

I firmly believe we have a chance there to actually make some forward strides, but only if we collectively push forward.

I am still available to discuss this, or any other matter with anyone that calls or comes in.

Sincerely,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans