Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

BANNED

Prohibited by name .................

How about renaming it?

just curious, what is the original issue with this firearm? too easy to be converted to full auto?
    there are two kinds of gun-crime victim relatives:
    the ones who take actions politically to advocate gun carry for self defense,
    and the ones who take actions to ban guns out of the people above.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGuy34 View Post
    I dont have a MP, he quit!!! I have no CPC MP in my riding. I contacted the CPC just the same.
    No MP is better than an NDP'er (who aspired to be leader.)

Good video and understadable how this got started by trusting the RCMP in the first place.

Never thought I would see the day I wished it disbanded and a new federal organization with stanards put into its place. Of course this will never happen. In the mean time we should close ranks and fight this to the bitter end.
    If at first you don't succeed ................... sky diving is not for you.

Who knows, maybe this mess started something bigger that could possibly lead to some real changes. For the better or worse, wait and see i suppose.

Hats off to you JR. That took guts and I'm glad to hear your side of the story. We as a firearms community need to stand strong together. Fighting amongst ourselves is only going to hurt us in the end. This could have a positive affect on all gun owners by the end.
    Please for the love of god edit your sold EE ads properly

Just when I think people have reached the lowest depths of stupidity, someone builds a better drill...

First high river and now this...federal government needs to look into the RCMP and figure out what's going on!

JR, can you tell us wich other firearms your "due dilligence"plans to send to RCMP for possible reclassification?

Reminds me I have to call the cops as I just saw a car driving 90km/h in a 70km/h zone...

CGN frequent flyer
    If this mess ends up with a NEW firearms act and/or abolishing CFO's we may all thank JR one day

a catalyst of sorts
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kalashnikov View Post
    JR, can you tell us wich other firearms your "due dilligence"plans to send to RCMP for possible reclassification?

Reminds me I have to call the cops as I just saw a car driving 90km/h in a 70km/h zone...
    Somebody gets it!