Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

BANNED
    It takes a big man to admit he screwed up. Our anger should be focused on the rcmp and the cpc.

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    not entirely satisfied personally...sure you my have donated hundreds of thousands to charities, but how much are you donating to the swiss arms situation you had a part in?
    So far $0

Very good on you JR, thank you for your honesty in this matter.
    God created man, Sam colt made them equal
    TSSRA

Quote Originally Posted by kalashnikov View Post
    JR, can you tell us wich other firearms your "due dilligence"plans to send to RCMP for possible reclassification?

Reminds me I have to call the cops as I just saw a car driving 90km/h in a 70km/h zone...
    This, oh and there's this guy I saw jaywalking. I'll take a pic on my phone and forward it on to the cops.
    karma is only justice without the satisfaction

Well said Mr. Cox and thank you so much for your service to the shooting community.
    This will NOT go away as they will hope and united they WILL hear us LOUD and CLEAR!

CGN Regular
    I am kinda curious to see what your efforts to furthering the shooting communities in Canada will look like. Hopefully depending on the actions it will encourage many more to do the same.
    If only it didn't take stuff like the recent to motivate people (not commenting on TSE directly, but the entire community directly)
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

I look forward to the time where I may come to know how you WENT above and beyond in this situation.

Class act JR. Takes a big man to admit he was wrong.

These guns and all tactical variants were earmarked by RCMP already.This very issue might be the best thing that happened to us.

If the CPC backs us and quote "Makes sure this never happens again" Im thinking a rewrite of some laws are possible.

Guns were lost guns in 91 under PC, paperweights, no compensation, effected again in 95

Well be lost again in the near future if this thing dosnt get sorted out under the CPC.

This is it, because under liberals, we are all done
    Last edited by tj black; 03-03-2014 at 08:25 PM.

I think some people are failign to miss the point od his 'due dilligence' If he sold a prohibited fire arm (remember ignorence is no excuse), and the buyer got caught with it then who gets in #### for possesion and selling the idem? he did what was right, althoguht the outcoem wasent what he or anyone else expected.. Good on him for doing whats right! Good on you JR and keep on keeping on!!!!
    Ray Monk
    Bunch of rifles...