Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    maybe to little to late
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by joelyknives View Post
    The men in Boston didn't write to their MP-let's start dumping tea. We need to march a few hundred thousand strong. CCIS/RCMP/SENATE(100% gone)/75% of Government and bureaucracy gone(New Zealand did it and are debt free). In New Zealand once a year the PM is up for review, if the people aren't happy he's fired immediately. Our senate especially needs to be gone. Even laws voted 100 to 0 go through senate readings and may be killed there(remember the long gun registry).
    that sounds good. but remember canadians and north americans are too pussy to actually do anything about it. writing letters seems to be the only thing anyone is willing to do. i think it would be great if canadians had some balls and actually revolted like the ukranians or venezualans.

This was a major screw up... JR thought about his business first and forgot where the bread is buttered... Squealed on something without thinking through how to handle it within the community. He thought his main competitor was doing something illegal... Now a big apology because again - he's worried about his business... He may have done a lot over the years but he definitely forgot how all this works... He probably used to give out his cell phone all the time when he was starting his business... Now everyone is surprised he's giving out his cell phone... He's trying to save it... He probably has a crap load of inventory coming in and a simple pissed off boycott could cost him allot!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Within crisis there is opportunity. This may be the best opportunity to force the govt to review how flawed the classification system is.

I don't know who JR is until now. He may have started this but the real fault lies with the Firearms Act. Only JR's action created the perfect storm which got all of us gun owners to band together to take a stand. The fact that both these firearms have been owned by thousands of Canadians for decades without any criminality associated with these firearms only to have them suddenly banned by a stroke of a pen citing public safety shows just how flawed the classifification system is. In these times of diminishing government resources and cutbacks, is creating criminals out of law abiding folks who have done nothing criminal really the best way to spend our policing resources. I have written to my MP and with these sentiments and he has responded. We need now to band together and cut the infighting and work together. We have the power of social media. Make use of it.

He could of been part of the solution with CSC before ever contacting the RCMP... They could have shown the RC's exactly what happened instead of the stupid crumb trail left to the authorities that incriminated anything in the family... Public safety and all...

Quote Originally Posted by victor16 View Post
    Within crisis there is opportunity. This may be the best opportunity to force the govt to review how flawed the classification system is.

I don't know who JR is until now. He may have started this but the real fault lies with the Firearms Act. Only JR's action created the perfect storm which got all of us gun owners to band together to take a stand. The fact that both these firearms have been owned by thousands of Canadians for decades without any criminality associated with these firearms only to have them suddenly banned by a stroke of a pen citing public safety shows just how flawed the classifification system is. In these times of diminishing government resources and cutbacks, is creating criminals out of law abiding folks who have done nothing criminal really the best way to spend our policing resources. I have written to my MP and with these sentiments and he has responded. We need now to band together and cut the infighting and work together. We have the power of social media. Make use of it.
    Right on Victor, you have your head on straight ! Watch the Brian Lilley report on Sun News, write PM Harper, MP Blaney and all the CPC, demand that they fire that arrogant bureaucrat RCMP Commissioner Paulson now, strike whiule the iron is hot ! Enough abuse, the government is listening, pour on the heat ! God bless you.

If people think we're getting 30 round mags or even 10 across the board out of this they may be gravely mistaken. Government and law works on precedent - not a sudden epiphany. Unless there realization is they've been too relaxed and now need to tighten classifications again because TRUSTED importers and verifiers cannot obviously police themselves...........

JR it takes some risk on your part to give out your cell phone number, wether it's disposable or not - I hope your not call screening with it. You've made a mistake that is having drastic consequences for our sport, it's good of you to own up to it. I question the motivation....is it fear of losing your businesses over it, or genuine concern for the shooting communities future. For you're sake I hope it's the latter - that's the right thing for the right reason. If your business suffers economically because of this, you will have to include yourself in the list of reasons why..

The man has integrity and that is important.

10 years ago he gave me his cell and card and told me any question I have call him, and he has always picked up... Dont blame the man, respect him, he followed the rcmps stupid laws and is getting the short end of the stick...