Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager627 View Post
    Thanks for the video JR, that was a mature and impressive speech. Considering most people won't take responsibility for their own actions let alone apologize for their role in an event, good on you. I was surprised that you provided your cell phone number and invited people to call you about this issue, that is a bold move and took some serious balls to do. I was tempted to call you to say this but I'm sure you get bugged enough about all this as it is.

I originally was quite pissed at him and his competitor for how they involved the federal pirate party (RCMP). However, the man has balls and knows how to apologize like a man and take responsibility for his actions. I'm quite impressed.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    You guys keep trying to turn this into "this store vs that store". So current issues aside for a minute----

There are 2 sides to this coin, as with everything in life. Every time I've been into the Calgary Shooting Center I get met with condescending, arrogant, "pfft" this and "nose-up-in-the-air-that", not to mention he was a jackass to me at the Edge on several occasions before he left. Like my money wasn't good enough, or when I got "Pretty Woman-ed" out of TCSC for some reason, maybe my cargo shorts made them think I was a homeless oilfield geologist, no idea....but that Christensen 1911 was "very expensive, and only really suited for people with disposable cash" (direct quote from the idiot salesman, not James, the other older guy with an attitude). So I bought a another Nighthawk. I know quite a few people who have had the same experience as me. I also know some that like it there. Either way, there are always two sides, and James has done nothing to earn my money either.

So even though I've had issues at TSE, I've never been treated like a 5 year old at any other retailer aside from Blackfoot Motorsports. Ever.

So I guess the "CGN Elites" here can continue to go and patronize TCSC. I don't, and won't. But my experience is obviously far different from supporters. That's fine.

I think this thread can die anytime now...lol.....its headed for a pissing match over who buys what at what store, next thing you know it will spin into an "Urban Calgary Bear defense thread about where you would buy your shotgun, and what store would you hide in during the Zombie invasion"

IBTL
    Good post.
    Member- NRA NFA CSSA CCFR CSC

Thank you for the video. Your due diligence should be a prime example of responsible firearm ownership, it's just unbelievable how out of proportion this has got.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    You guys keep trying to turn this into "this store vs that store". So current issues aside for a minute----

There are 2 sides to this coin
    this is not store vs store, I want my questions answered with proof by either party as to what happened. Mr Cox clearly feels no obligation to his customers by his silence or he is afraid of what might happen if he puts the information out for eveyone to see.

His silence speaks volumes as to who is responsible for the entire problem, his unwillingness to say what serial numbered rifles the RCMP took issue with is painting the picture clear as day.

If he wanted his competition to feel hurt he may have caused them a little grief but at the cost of his own busines....Was it wort it Mr Cox? I won't be shopping at TSE or CSC till someone comes clean with the documents. I doubt either will but maybe after the dust settles a freedom of information act request may reveal what nobody is willing to say.

BANNED
    http://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/gove...rifles-others/

any comments??

what happens after the 5 years??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caribico View Post
    http://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/gove...rifles-others/

any comments??

what happens after the 5 years??
    You mean 2 years?
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

BANNED
    2 years,yes..

got my answer...in an another po
    st..

tx.

I think this thread can die anytime now...lol.....its headed for a pissing match over who buys what at what store, next thing you know it will spin into an "Urban Calgary Bear defense thread about where you would buy your shotgun, and what store would you hide in during the Zombie invasion"

IBTL
    Walmart. :D
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    this is not store vs store, I want my questions answered with proof by either party as to what happened. Mr Cox clearly feels no obligation to his customers by his silence or he is afraid of what might happen if he puts the information out for eveyone to see.

His silence speaks volumes as to who is responsible for the entire problem, his unwillingness to say what serial numbered rifles the RCMP took issue with is painting the picture clear as day.

If he wanted his competition to feel hurt he may have caused them a little grief but at the cost of his own busines....Was it wort it Mr Cox? I won't be shopping at TSE or CSC till someone comes clean with the documents. I doubt either will but maybe after the dust settles a freedom of information act request may reveal what nobody is willing to say.
    Great post!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DoubleA's Avatar
    Needless to say, the bickering of both TSE and CSSA has resulted in the reclassification of thousands of privately owned rifles, which they made money selling to us.

If anyone here had half a brain, they would realize this and refuse to spend a single dollar at either business. Hit them where it hurts.