Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    drop 'compensation' from the discussion !? Well you obviously are NOT a SA owner,
    That's pretty selfish.

I don't own a SA, but I do own one of the now prohibited VZs. I'm not going to accept compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    Pretty big of you.

You've got a long way to go to re-earn trust but that's a damn good start.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    If he is honest, and time will tell, then it's worth giving him a second chance. Sometimes people can learn from their mistakes, I try to.
    Sorry, but I can't imagine being an owner who has to forfeit this without compensation, due to JR's actions, and then doing business with him again. I can't get there. If you can, great.
    karma is only justice without the satisfaction

Shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
    I'm sorry who are you to tell me to Grow a pair? And where did I say to not do anything? I simply said that statement works both ways. That sort of naivete is what started this whole mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun View Post

Thanks

Shotgun

I'm a concerned firearms owner who understands that government must be constrained to obey it's citizens, not the other way around.

Originally Posted by shotgun
    Unfortunately, we may think that, but the truth is that if we convince the powers that be there is no difference, that won't lead to Sig being non-restricted again. That'll lead to Mini 14 also being prohibited. You see the logic works both ways and that's the mentality law makers seem to have.

You said if we convince the powers that be that there is no difference between a Mini-14 and a Swiss Arms that they'll ban both. So we should cower in fear? Say nothing lest more of our toys be taken? What do you suggest we do? Let's have some positive thoughts here please!

As I said, grow a pair, stand up for yourself and your fellow firearms enthusiasts. Defeatist comments don't help. And please, calling me naive (and worse - blaming people who spoke out for causing this mess) after your simplistic characterization of "law makers" is laughable. That kind of defensiveness is what they want from you.

They are coming for you next, whether you hide or you stand up with us. Be ready!

Economic Refugee

Well said JR
    https://i.imgur.com/I5DuAK5.png

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck75 View Post
    Sorry, but I can't imagine being an owner who has to forfeit this without compensation, due to JR's actions, and then doing business with him again. I can't get there. If you can, great.
    I never said I'd give him business again, but I am willing to forgive him enough to tolerate his presence. I was one of the people who added my name to the threads that wanted TSE ejected from these forums.

Uber Super GunNutz DANCESWITHEMPTIES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck75 View Post
    Thank You for the breath of reality. His profit was made, owners of these rifles stand to loose a fair dollar, that was taxed too boot. Again, I realize he is only partial at fault. But to buy another product from the hand that bit you...
    A video apology with no reference of any compensation to any of his customers of these rifles if lost, is pretty hollow to me.
    The key to accuracy is to shoot first & call whatever you hit the target...

If you are not part of the solution, there's good money to be made by prolonging the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by racer111 View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, but if it isn't made by H&K, it ain't sh*t.

Great job JR! Let's make this an opportunity to instill some change. Maybe gun owners will get off their Asses and realize this is just the beginning of their plan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Wonder when the haters are gonna blame the newly announced CZ858 prohibition on JR.

JR had nothing to do with CZ858, but prohibit anyways, how can that be.

Firearms Act is the problem, get that abolished.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by cousin frank View Post
    Well said JR
    Yes, Well said JR!
    I am not even sure How much beer I drank Toyad.