Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

Impressive, takes a lot to do something like this.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member

BANNED
    Pretty big of you.

You've got a long way to go to re-earn trust but that's a damn good start.

Quote Originally Posted by AWOL View Post
    I firmly disagree! The fault lies entirely with the government that allowed the RCMP to acquire and abuse this much authority and any government that continues to allow them to abuse the taxpayers that they work for.
    I agree!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Thank you JR, I hope that this whole situation is rectified, and provides the political pressure to make positive changes to the Firearms Act.

CGN frequent flyer
    So we're ok to start ordering cases of .223 now?

CGN Regular
    Keep taking the hi road JR. That is right and proper response and a courageous thing to do at what must be a very stressful time. Good on you Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    ... what's the difference between this and a mini 14?
    Unfortunately, we may think that, but the truth is that if we convince the powers that be there is no difference, that won't lead to Sig being non-restricted again. That'll lead to Mini 14 also being prohibited. You see the logic works both ways and that's the mentality law makers seem to have.

As for JR's video.. it is not JR's fault that he followed the law. However, he is still being an honorable man in posting this. Good on you man, you earned respect by being humble.

Shotgun

im still choked....but i can not deny that JR did the right thing in posting this video. When a man makes a mistake he owns up to it, JR did that. Again folks lets not get completely sideways about all this, lets continue with the letters to MPs and harper.

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks for posting the video, JR. I can't speak for anyone else, but it sure made my day to watch it. Things are looking up. As far as I am concerned, let's put this matter behind us all, and work together on getting these ridiculous laws changed.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
    Unfortunately, we may think that, but the truth is that if we convince the powers that be there is no difference, that won't lead to Sig being non-restricted again. That'll lead to Mini 14 also being prohibited. You see the logic works both ways and that's the mentality law makers seem to have.
    Shotgun
    Grow a pair and stand up with the rest of us. Hiding your head in the sand will get you nowhere. The truth is that if we do nothing, they'll take them ALL.

Economic Refugee