Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: M-4 carbines....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Mine is out for delivery and should be here in a couple hours. I will post pics.

Mine has arrived and the mags do not have the ugly slot in the side of the magazine body and are internally blocked. Pics to follow shortly.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoDuckHunt87 View Post
    Hey John, how much longer is this sale running?
    I'm counting my pennies and I'll have enough by this Friday. Think it'll last until then?

I bought my first restricted off you about 2 summers ago (on our mutual birthday) and given the rock-bottom deal of a price you're offering, I'd like to buy my first AR from you as well.
    Glad to see you back, I'm certain you will enjoy your new toy....
    On the subject of saving your pennies,this is really a good idea.... Wait until you see some of the other deals Marstar is putting together, you think the CQa was a deal ?? Just wait ....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    On the subject of saving your pennies,this is really a good idea.... Wait until you see some of the other deals Marstar is putting together, you think the CQa was a deal ?? Just wait ....
    John
    more Marstar deals, can`t wait

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    John
    Do tell!!! I've also been eyeing that nasty looking Pietta 22lr tactical combo...... I hate you,

I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

Here's some pics of min. I think the little green bottle will be by range flask.

First things I notice is the machining is a 6 out of 10 but its a $530 AR so as long as it puts lead down range with some what decent groups like 3" @ 100 yes I'm happy. Some cool things I noticed is ambi safety and ambi mag release. Hopefully I don't get stuck on these and what them on my other AR's I already own.

One thing that may be an issue is the hammer appears to hit the bolt hold open which may cause light primer strikes.

Hope to get it out to the range soon.

Last edited by mildcustom2; 03-13-2014 at 07:54 PM.

CGN Regular
    Given the amount of whining John had to live trough when the newest toy wasn't available at the exact second expected in the past, I'll understand him sticking to being a bit of a tease and not revealing any details for now

And yes, awesome deal - mine going trough the approval process, can't wait
    NFA & CSSA member - remember the T97, SigArms, cz858, AP80, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    One is enroute for me... Price was so good for the rifle and for the Olympic Gold medal... lol... JP.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    One is enroute for me... Price was so good for the rifle and for the Olympic Gold medal... lol... JP.
    Your going to need a database to keep track of them JP
    Last edited by silverfoxdj; 03-13-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Here's some pics of min. I think the little green bottle will be by range flask.

First things I notice is the machining is a 6 out of 10 but its a $530 AR so as long as it puts lead down range with some what decent groups like 3" @ 100 yes I'm happy. Some cool things I noticed is ambi safety and ambi mag release. Hopefully I don't get stuck on these and what them on my other AR's I already own.

One thing that may be an issue is the hammer appears to hit the bolt hold open which may cause light primer strikes.

Hope to get it out to the range soon.

Looks good!! I received my email earlier waiting for approval from CFO .
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!