Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: M-4 carbines....

Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Well I caved....lol
    Good man!
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

Got my dad to buy one. We need more of these in the publics hand for when the inevitable happens. It's time to send a message. Spend the 540 and join the fight against the government and the RCMP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Got my dad to buy one. We need more of these in the publics hand for when the inevitable happens. It's time to send a message. Spend the 540 and join the fight against the government and the RCMP.
    I'll be checking the bank account after work today. I think that buying more guns is the perfect answer to a gun ban. Obama is the US's greatest gun salesman. Maybe it's time the RCMP were ours. Even buying a $150 22 brand new off the store shelf is a slap in the face against 'guns off the street'.
    Don't forget to donate a few bucks to NFA and CSSA as well.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrow397 View Post
    John, will the AR-15 TNW Complete Upper in 7.62 x 39 ever be coming back in?
    I would doubt that very much, there have been too many quality control issues, we have simply stopped importing TNW products....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I would doubt that very much, there have been too many quality control issues, we have simply stopped importing TNW products....
    John
    Too bad sounded like a great idea.

I think I might have to get me one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    John
    Thanks for the response. Are there any 7.62 x 39 AR kits out there that you trust?

I Ordered the Norc AR from your site today. Thanks much for the great deal.

Can you hold one for me! The website is down! I'll place my order in the morning.

Sites down hope the sales on still

I put in my order the other day, I also agree that we need more AR's in the hands of Canadians. $626 w/shipping and tax to me in Ottawa, not bad at all.. My only complaint is that I have to pay the government taxes, but that is a different issue! Keep up the great work Marstar!

Sidenote, they called me today to confirm a question I asked through email and I was impressed with their customer service.

Cant get onto the website to order.... is the site down or overwhelmed by orders?
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.