Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 or later CZ858 Prohib

Quote Originally Posted by crankj11 View Post
    Im confused mine is a cz 858 tactical 2 with a 2012 proof mark.......prohibited or not?
    Prohib...like the 11 i just had a look at.

Last edited by Alapena; 02-08-2016 at 07:31 PM.

So not to change the subject but someone mentioned the SR 22.
    So if the prohibited the SR 22. Wouldn't you just take the 10/22 guts out and hand over the Shell of the gun. After all the SR22 is nothing more than a drop in kit, no different than say the Marauder/Nomad kit?
    It's simply a 10/22 in a cocktail dress.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

This is like going to a Ford dealership, buying a Mustang, driving it home and being arrested on your way into your house because the classification of the car has been changed.

This is making criminals out of the good guys.

I will not stand for this, and frankly for those of you posting "I'm glad I just sold mine last...." - you're an embarrassment to this board, and to your fellow canadians.

We need to take action now. I just have no idea how to push this ball along never mind get the ball rolling. Do we rally? We should rally!

I wonder if there would be a ban on taking semi-autos out of their original stock. I have a Remington 597 in an Archangel 556 kit, and it definitely went from plinking carbine to "full-auto crime-committing deadly ChildDozer" in terms of looks for the uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by thebutcher View Post
    So not to change the subject but someone mentioned the SR 22.
    So if the prohibited the SR 22. Wouldn't you just take the 10/22 guts out and hand over the Shell of the gun. After all the SR22 is nothing more than a drop in kit, no different than say the Marauder/Nomad kit?
    It's simply a 10/22 in a cocktail dress.

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    I wonder if there would be a ban on taking semi-autos out of their original stock. I have a Remington 597 in an Archangel 556 kit, and it definitely went from plinking carbine to "full-auto crime-committing deadly ChildDozer" in terms of looks for the uninformed.
    YES THERE WILL BE A BAN ON THAT 597 ..........IF YOU FAIL TO ACT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    the firearms ACT is flawed and must GO! We are the only ones who can attempt en masse to get enough attention to this matter as a group!!! The RCMP is seemingly poking the bear, and if we do not react then "other" guns will include anything more than single shots!!! As a law abiding firearms owner in Canada, you are now being attacked!! How you respond will determine for GENERATIONS TO COME the freedoms/recreation/enjoyment/hunting/sport shooting they will or will not be able to enjoy in our "free" country.
    GET YOUR PENS OUT, TYPE YOUR LETTERS, SEND YOUR EMAILS, KNOCK ON YOUR MP'S DOOR. JUST DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN "ASKING"

CGN Regular
    Wow this sucks, I can't believe this happening. Not saying I accept this and will do what I can to prevent it but When this happened in the past, did they come to your home to seize it? do i have to turn in my self? will they notify you of a seizure order. will there be compensation?

One of the actor teachers took some time away from Broadway?

Ruger SR22 and Remington 597vtr are "less accurate" copies of the AR15 family and will "not be captured by regulations" so its a concern for the rcmp cfp (page 16 of the reclassification concerns .pdf). The ruger sr22 is a dressed up 10/22 NOTHING MORE. The Remington 597 vtr is also a dressed up version of the 597. The fact that these two firearms are in that document says a lot because they are nothing close to an AR15 besides a similar appearance! What this says to me is the WAR IS ON BABY. Because seeing those rifles as a threat is absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

Page 16: http://static.globalnews.ca/content/...2012-00068.PDF

I want to personally thank the rcmp for this. Why? Because now you've stirred the hornets nest. Our backs are against the wall. Either fight or just give up your hobby because they wont stop until we have nothing left. Its time to take a stand against tyranny. WAKE UP PEOPLE ITS GO TIME.

Write, call, petition and harass your government over this. Not one person should surrender ANY of the firearms on the list. If we all stand together we can stop this madness!!!!

Just watch the media now forn the propaganda to begin against the "evil" gun owners. Make me sick just SICK!!!!

MOLON LABE
    Last edited by stvjeep; 03-01-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

I'm in Edmonton, I'm curious as to what I can do to help and fight this gong show!