Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Wolverine - re CZ 858

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And for Moreguns last I hear all charges were dropped in a similar fashion.

Yes they were all dropped except one I believe. But it basically ruined his buisness the city of winnipeg refused him a business license so that he couldn't reopen his store. But I bet even if he did the rcmp wouldn't give him a permit to sell guns again for making them look bad
    Retreat, hell we just got here

Quote Originally Posted by NoTarget View Post

woaw. went through the whole story. scary stuff knowing how bad police personnel are at handling guns when stress kicks in . true political police to not use another word describing better what the rcmp has become over the years . the RCMP has made proofs they're a worthless police full of fails all the time. and they piled up on this this past week again.

What happened to John from Marstar is what happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany...That is basic Fascism in practice.
    NRA CSSA CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Considering some of the #### thrown the mans way by customers who vent on the forums instead of dealing one on one with John, it is a wonder he is not even more curt in his replies. Swat team takedown of a family business. WTF

At the very most i could see a small force until the buildings and people are secured, then a couple of detectives and uniforms afterwards.

Give a little boy a hammer, he finds nails that need hammering. Give the RCMP a swat team they find someone who needs swatting.

Problem is Canadians expect the RCMP to act as professionals not little boys with a hammer.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

I've noticed that the CZ 858 4V isn't on the prohibited list. Is there something different about that model or is it yet to happen?
    Last edited by Canadian Shooter; 03-05-2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Typo

I haven't seen the 4V on the FRT list. Only the 2P, 2V and 4P models so far. Is there something different about that model or has it yet to come?

BANNED
    unless a company destroyed their ledgers upon the ending registration. the rcmp will have them. i asked my local store and he told me they called him requesting he turn in the ledgers. but he isnt an idiot and destroyed them the day it was scrapped.so yes you can guarantee they still know where most guns are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123