Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: MR WOLVERINE's QUESTION PAGE

My sympathy goes to members of the RCMP, they are an honourable force, many of them are fellow gun owners. Some have supplied great assistance to me in the last 48 hours! We must be careful not to tar them all with the same brush!

^^^^^
    "Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, i dont care how f***ing crazy they are" - From Dusk Til Dawn

NFA MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    My sympathy goes to members of the RCMP, they are an honourable force, many of them are fellow gun owners. Some have supplied great assistance to me in the last 48 hours! We must be careful not to tar them all with the same brush!
    +1.
    Club Member: FRPC, CFB Kingston Gun Club. Director, Project Mapleseed.

BANNED
    Right now the NFA has appeared to be more active than the CSSA, but both organisations are worth supporting in my opinion. I just wish they would join forces. There are two lawyers starting two different actions, Ed Burlew and Solomon Friedman both are very legit.
    This right here. I agree.

I don`t know you, but you sound like a wise man. GREAT JOB on this thread!
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

Just joined and donated to the NFA

CGN Regular
    just wanted to say you're doing a great job, mr. wolverine! you're really making it easier for all of us to round up and be a stronger team.
    you're leadership is a great initiative and you should consider yourself one of the leaders of this movement along solomon friedman

The levels of RCMP most will have to deal with are not the ones who made this decision , we have to do our best to remain non confrontational with them in our course of daily life .I am sending a lot of different letters to our local MP's the PM ,the CFO and the minister of Public safety . I would like your private opinion of a letter I have drafted John as I know on your web site you make mention of similar things .cheers Mil Specs
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?

Quote Originally Posted by Mil Specs View Post
    The levels of RCMP most will have to deal with are not the ones who made this decision , we have to do our best to remain non confrontational with them in our course of daily life .I am sending a lot of different letters to our local MP's the PM ,the CFO and the minister of Public safety . I would like your private opinion of a letter I have drafted John as I know on your web site you make mention of similar things .cheers Mil Specs
    Feel free to send it to John@wolverinesupplies.com I can comment but I am not know for any writing skills

Feel free to send it to John@wolverinesupplies.com I can comment but I am not know for any writing skills
    email sent
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?