Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: MR WOLVERINE's QUESTION PAGE

CGN Regular
    First of all thank you so much mr wolverine for taking up this fight and all your good work. I am wondering is it possible for the RCMP to do this with out any direction or at least knowledge from the government, if so shouldn't the government be able to hold the RCMP accountable or at least put a stop to this. Why not change the law since they do have a majority.

I think John is trying to corner the Lancaster market !

Not the right forum, but I sent an email to the NFA. Not sure when I'll get a response. I signed up for the NFA online, but I never had a member ID number mailed out to me. How do I get it so I can get a friend to signs up and refer me.
    Member of CSSA
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
    TAP, RACK, BANG

Hi Jim, how about someone draft a petition and leave space for about names and signatures and then post it over here so we can print it and get it signed by 9 more people, then mail it one central location from which they can be put together and sent to the minister for safety or anybody else.

Mr Wolverine,

Could you take a look at this post (#57 in that thread)? I'm curious if I am talking out of my ass there.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by notbsd View Post
    Mr Wolverine,

Could you take a look at this post (#57 in that thread)? I'm curious if I am talking out of my ass there.

Thank you very much.
    Please confirm thread and #

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Please confirm thread and #
    That's the post he was referring to, just click on "this post" and it will take you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tungngroove2000 View Post
    That's the post he was referring to, just click on "this post" and it will take you to it.
    Thanks, got it, will reply shortly.

BANNED
    Wolverine, since you`re heading to Czech Republic concerning the new 958 maybe you will find out the truth about these receivers. CZ with their mix and match builds on these owes us an explanation. If not they deserve to loose out in the Canadian market all due to no public communication detailing these builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Jerky View Post
    Wolverine, since you`re heading to Czech Republic concerning the new 958 maybe you will find out the truth about these receivers. CZ with their mix and match builds on these owes us an explanation. If not they deserve to loose out in the Canadian market all due to no public communication detailing these builds.
    Yes, that question is on my agenda, but this situation is extremely complicated and due to all sorts of legal questions I may not have any answers for you. Consider the possibility that maybe CZ and Wolverine have been set up! The real truth of what has really taken place with this situation may never be know. If Wolverine had been guilty of attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of the Government I would have faced criminal code charges, that is not the case.