Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: MR WOLVERINE's QUESTION PAGE

Hi , Was all this done to put you and the other dealers out of business ? or hurt the Conservative party? or both? you know the CZ Scorpion is coming right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Repro77 View Post
    John, you made the following statement on another thread, please elaborate: "The AR15 can be attacked from a different direction, she is no safer than anything else."
    Look at how "the ease of conversion" is been applied to new imports, this is been used out of the original context (a court case over CA) and applied vigorously, now just think this through to the next step!

Quote Originally Posted by gaff View Post
    Hi , Was all this done to put you and the other dealers out of business ? or hurt the Conservative party? or both? you know the CZ Scorpion is coming right ?
    If I replied it would only be speculation, but an interesting observation.

Here's a question I'm tagging onto my letter:

And I ask, why should only the RCMP have access to FRT (Firearm Reference Table)? These are sheets containing information of what firearms are legal, which are not, and why they have been removed from public purchase. When the onus is clearly only upon the Owners of Firearms to follow the laws and keep from purchasing prohibited items, why can the Owners not have access to the information that would tell them which is and which are not. The list has not appeared on the Canadian Firearms Center in months, if not over a year now. The only access to this information that google can find is an outdated (does not show CZ858 nor Swiss Arms Green Rifle) list from the Canadian Firearms Safety Course website.

So, toss that out here: now that "verifiers" are a thing of the past, and even when LGR was up, it still didn't matter after a couple years they went to verifying over the phone. So why would the FRT not be public access? Specially when there are no lists with information on what IS and IS NOT allowed for retail. Even then, it would be nice to cross reference a LEGAL document from the GOVERNMENT to ensure that I'm not breaking the law. I do not mean to suggest any retailer, but it is not unheard of for retailers to smudge some facts to sell their product. I mean just walk into any used-car dealership. They'd convince you that your wife wasn't divorced, she was certified "pre-****ed!" But it's certified!

Quote Originally Posted by RageStation View Post
    Here's a question I'm tagging onto my letter:

And I ask, why should only the RCMP have access to FRT (Firearm Reference Table)? These are sheets containing information of what firearms are legal, which are not, and why they have been removed from public purchase. When the onus is clearly only upon the Owners of Firearms to follow the laws and keep from purchasing prohibited items, why can the Owners not have access to the information that would tell them which is and which are not. The list has not appeared on the Canadian Firearms Center in months, if not over a year now. The only access to this information that google can find is an outdated (does not show CZ858 nor Swiss Arms Green Rifle) list from the Canadian Firearms Safety Course website.

So, toss that out here: now that "verifiers" are a thing of the past, and even when LGR was up, it still didn't matter after a couple years they went to verifying over the phone. So why would the FRT not be public access? Specially when there are no lists with information on what IS and IS NOT allowed for retail. Even then, it would be nice to cross reference a LEGAL document from the GOVERNMENT to ensure that I'm not breaking the law. I do not mean to suggest any retailer, but it is not unheard of for retailers to smudge some facts to sell their product. I mean just walk into any used-car dealership. They'd convince you that your wife wasn't divorced, she was certified "pre-****ed!" But it's certified!

This is only my opinion and I may be wrong, but:

The FRT is not law it is an RCMP tool that is based on the "expert opinion" of the RCMP/CFC forensic lab. The CFC will not process a transfer with out a valid FRT, policy not law. DFAIT will not issue an import cert with out an FRT, policy not law. CBSA will not clear a firearms shipment with out an FRT, policy not law. Time we started to have some transparency and accountability from the bureaucrat's who apparently seem to think they can run our country.

Now you will all understand why the only TV show I enjoy watching is "Yes Minister" it truly explains our current situation

I think I may be in for a rough ride after all my posts in the last few days!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

Now you will all understand why the only TV show I enjoy watching is "Yes Minister" it truly explains our current situation
    We watched that in a politics course and it opened my eyes up to the power of bureaucrats. Politicians are guided by them and they are the ones who formulate the plans and execute them. A bureaucrat can hold a position for indefinite periods. If you read the PDF with the RCMP hit list that has the vz58 "family of rifles" listed, the emails from the bureaucrat are smug and almost as though he is talking down to the person requesting the info and he is at the top of the food chain.

Hey John, I have been dealing with wolverine for some time now and value your opions and what you are doing in this fight.

Is there some where I can donate money to wolverine to help out with this? Or do you recomend other places to send my money too?

Quote Originally Posted by rwgorman View Post
    Hey John, I have been dealing with wolverine for some time now and value your opions and what you are doing in this fight.

Is there some where I can donate money to wolverine to help out with this? Or do you recomend other places to send my money too?
    Thank you, I am touched, but as a buissness I will not accept donations, please send to CSSA, NFA, Ed Burlew or Solomon Friedman.

CGN frequent flyer
    +1 where do I send my money
    Quote Originally Posted by rwgorman View Post

I say we support John by sending him as much business as we can. It's easy to be a good guy when times are easy. John is showing himself to be a great guy when times are tough. That's when it really counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Thank you, I am touched, but as a buissness I will not accept donations, please send to CSSA, NFA, Ed Burlew or Solomon Friedman.
    Too many toys, too little time ...