Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: MR WOLVERINE's QUESTION PAGE

John in your opinion, what are the chances - if they get away with the swiss arms gun that they can do the exact same thing to all AR-15 platforms? (and variants?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsse610 View Post
    been reading a whole lot in the last 24hrs about all these reclassifications (i.e. the SAN and the CZ858) my question is, about the CSA VZ58... is it prohib or has that model escaped the declass as of now? it doesn't appear to be on the FRT report, but isn't it similar or very similar to the CZ 858?
    She would appeared to have escaped for now, but don't be disappointed, I am sure she will be found sooner or later

all semi's will be targeted sooner or later. The signs are all there. They can keep chopping us down one rifle/pistol at a time.

No organization. Take your money and hire a lobbyist.

Quote Originally Posted by sdwatt View Post
    This fight will require $.
    But what organization is best to support? which legal trust is best?
    where is the best place to provide "smart" money?

Quote Originally Posted by vansicle View Post
    John in your opinion, what are the chances - if they get away with the swiss arms gun that they can do the exact same thing to all AR-15 platforms? (and variants?)
    In my opinion YES, we can not afford to let 'them" get away with this. We must unite and get politically active now before it is to late.

It may be difficult to stop but believe me, it will be impossible to reverse!

CGN Regular
    i haven't read all the threads. I know whats going on. Guys tell me where my donation will help. Pm me what ever. Money I haved saved for new guns is better spent on the guns I own and cherish. We need to stop this BS. All hunters and shooters we need to get to get together. I called my MP today passed the word to friends. Friends of mine that are not gun owners agree. to stop this bs, We are victims We have not comitted a crime. WHERE DOES IT STOP. A pocket knife is going to be a concealed weapon. Canadian Tire sells them all the time. When they take these guns whats next. A 22lr, variant. or a lever. I apologize not to troll. I guess I'm just pissed off with whats going on

CGN Regular
    I apologize. I never did say thanks to John from Wolverines for what you are doing. Thumps up to you and all the dealer that are doing there best.
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    She would appeared to have escaped for now, but don't be disappointed, I am sure she will be found sooner or later

oh at this point, I'm ready for it to hit the list!.... pretty crazy, But I'm supporting all this!!!

BANNED
    at the end of the day,,all we need to do is NOT TURN IN ANY GUNS,,,they will freak out and wont believe they can be so PUBLICLY defied,,,to make matters worst,,THEY cant even know WHere all those guns are,,,LOL,,they have never swallowed the fact THEY LOST THE LGR,,,they only want OUR guns for themselves,,the hate for the public to better armed than THEM,,,,

Was the 858 assigned an FRT number before the RCMP even examined the rifles like what happened in the Swiss arms case? Or did the RCMP have a sample, examine it and then assign an FRT?