Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: MR WOLVERINE's QUESTION PAGE

MR WOLVERINE's QUESTION PAGE

With the current situation with reports on the re-classification of firearms there are now so many threads on CGN that I can not keep up with it all. The number of threads is great but please keep writing those letters to your MP.

If anyone has any questions for me please post them here and I will reply to them ASAP. I will be out of the country from Tuesday for a week and will only have limited access to my e-mails.

RECORDS:
    The question has been asked that if we had sales records would we hand them over? First we would have to find them and then assuming we did they would not be handed over with out a court order. Even then they are so outdated they would have about zero value, remember we have not sold a CZ 858 for over a year and when we did sell them the majority went to other dealers.

HIT LIST:
    The question has been asked how can I tell if my rifle is on the hit list? Don't worry if yours is not on todays list it will be in the future Seriosly the point is that we are all under attack, if we do not stop the re-classification now things will never be the same.

POLICE RAIDS:
    Relax no one is going to have their door kicked down tomorrow. The Government has to decide what their next move is and then give us all a "grace period" in which to comply. We must use this time to keep the pressure on our MPs.

This fight will require $.
    But what organization is best to support? which legal trust is best?
    where is the best place to provide "smart" money?

Quote Originally Posted by sdwatt View Post
    This fight will require $.
    But what organization is best to support? which legal trust is best?
    where is the best place to provide "smart" money?
    Same question.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Should we considering adding this to the class action lawsuit with the Swiss arms John??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Right now the NFA has appeared to be more active than the CSSA, but both organisations are worth supporting in my opinion. I just wish they would join forces. There are two lawyers starting two different actions, Ed Burlew and Solomon Friedman both are very legit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Mr. Wolverine - Thank you very much for your support and the support your business provides to the firearms community!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Should we considering adding this to the class action lawsuit with the Swiss arms John??
    They are different guns which will have different legal arguments, will need to ask a lawyer your question. Why not wait until we know how many more changes the RCMP/CFC have for us?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Ok. Thanks for the reply and keep up the good fight.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

John I'd like to compliment you on ur posts in regards to this issue I truly believe if we all ban together we will change this

CGN frequent flyer Trigger_The_Rookie's Avatar
    SDWATT:

Here's as it stands now (from what I've seen): CSSA has teamed up with lawyer Ed Burlew to launch a class-action suit. I'm not a legal expert in any way, but I believe that class-action is a civil suit for recompensation - somebody please correct me if I am mistaken here. It looks like Mr. Burlew and CSSA are trying to make sure that Swiss owners get paid for their seisures. They do take donations, and I'm sure they appreciate every bit. I do not know how #GunGrab2014 has affected their membership numbers or fundraising.

NFA I can speak more confidently about. We have enlisted lawyer Solomon Friedman to work with us on section 74 hearings (http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ght=section+74) as an appeal that these reclassifications are unconstitutional. We have also publically called for the resignation of RCMP comissioner Bob Paulson. You might be pleased to see that Brian Lilley is in agreement with us, as evidenced by a very recent segment he did on his show Byline. (http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/f.../3272438235001).

We're very fired up with the momentum we've been gaining from coast to coast, and we're going to keep it up. Our web presence alone jumped up to 18,000 members, our server had to have ean emergency mirror migration because our usual traffic has tripled (if I understand it correctly). As for new paid memberships, I can't give a number, but I did hear that one single donor put up $10,000 by himself. I can just imagine the rest of the numbers. I've never been so proud of the NFA. Sometimes adversity brings out the best in people. I'm also very proud of the work our Executive VP and Ottawa lobbyist Shawn Bevins has been doing. I don't know if I could do what he does, even for a million bucks. As far as PR and outreach, I'd say that NFA is the more effective brand.

Either way you go, your money is fuel for the fight. Donate to one, donate to the other, donate to both, it's all good.

Even if you can't afford to contribute dollars, postage to our MPs is free when addressed to the House of Commons. Send your thoughts (politely and maturely worded) to our elected officials, and invite them to do what's right.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. -Ayn Rand
    NFA: NO COMPROMISE

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast