Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: any clinics coming to AB this year?

Business Member
    This is what's happening so far in my new career as a Lifty (lift operator) at Blue Mtn Resorts. I'm currently working on the evening shift with Sundays off work. That's when I can deliver my M14 clinics locally in Ontario with these dates:

Sunday 29 March Sudbury Crean Hill GC
    Sunday 26 April Kingston Frontenac GC (Still working on official Executive confirmation)

I will be working in May, June, July, August, and a part of September during the days, with little time off ability but once September rolls around the tourist/DH biking season slows down and then I can consider a road trip.

You see for many (30 of them) years I was off in July and August therefore determining clinic dates across the country was easy to do.

Now I am done in the classroom but in the private sector like many of you. We will work with what we've got!

So as we get closer to summer and I can start determining my 3-4 week road trip, I can begin the planning process.

Thanks for all you kind words!

Barney

Business Member
    I'm back to work on the Blue Mountain Open Air Gondola this coming Friday. Then I can confirm my expected "seasonal lay off" period that starts after the Labor Day weekend. Yes, I am driving out there!

I am in conversation with 2 reps; one from YYC and one from Ponoka GC. I need to try and get closest to Edmonchuk

I miss the open road!

Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Hope my schedule co operates.....
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Any update for an m14 clinic in AB this year?

Business Member
    Still in conversation with various sponsors and point men regarding booking their classroom for an M14 clinic. So it's just a matter of where we are gonna have these M14 clinics. At least we are in the discussion stages right now.

I am sure by the time we get further into July we will hammer down some bookings.

Cheers, Barney.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678