Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great positive experience dealing with MARSTAR

Great positive experience dealing with MARSTAR

This was my first dealing with Marstar, and wanted to share my positive experience with them. They were very accommodating during the transaction, transfer was lightning fast (ordered Feb. 19, and approved Feb. 20), and shipped quickly. Hope to deal with you in the future again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Is John still there?

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Is John still there?
    Yes
    Screw you Photobucket

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by terry1729 View Post
    This was my first dealing with Marstar, and wanted to share my positive experience with them. They were very accommodating during the transaction, transfer was lightning fast (ordered Feb. 19, and approved Feb. 20), and shipped quickly. Hope to deal with you in the future again.
    WELCOME to the Marstar family

Marstar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Is John still there?
    Yes John Is still here, others are handling e mail and CGN
    Marstar

Same here, first timer and positive experience. Now waiting for my goodies!

Received my stuff and impressed with the friendly service, I look forward to do more business with them

Thank You Marstar
    Last edited by Lespem1; 03-16-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Update from last post

Not a first timer, bought a few things from Marstar, and will buy a few more things, They have a lot of stuff you can't get anywhere else. Some people may have had a bad experience, it happens from time to time with every business. They are part of our group and I think have good business values. Don't listen to the 2 pinheads that no one can please.
    Thanks Marstar

Thumbs up Another Happy Customer

I've purchased quite a few firearms and magazines from Marstar. I've never had an issue and they have always been a pleasure to deal with. I once questioned how the feed ramp was constructed on a Norinco and they replied quickly and confirmed they were all like that but if I wanted I could return the firearm. The firearm works fine and I am more than happy. I have a PIETTA .45 on layaway with them.

You can't keep everyone happy all the time and all dealers are short on supplies but it seems to be getting better....now if we could just get C68 fixed.....

NFA and NRA member

Placed a order with them on the 1st (Saturday) got my confirmation 3rd (Monday) so fingers crossed it get shipped in time for my m14 clinic on the 15 its my first order with Marstar and proble wont be my last and could people please lay off John he’s a asset to the firearms community and he should be treated a such no mater how my order goes I will always have respect for John and Marstar

When I call Marstar and ask to talk to John to solve the problems I have, I was told that "John is not here".Nice to know you still there!
    Quote Originally Posted by brubo11 View Post
    Yes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast