Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heres an idea John

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 5point9straight6 View Post
    I would really love a Thompson submachine (typewriter style). Auto Ordnance even makes these in semi-auto, but they are on the prohib list. Is the reason for that "just cause" or is there an issue with the receiver? Stupid prohibited list.
    "The firearm of the design commonly known as the Thompson submachine gun, and any variant or modified version of it, including the: "

It seems to be one of those "prohibited by name" deals. Looking across the border, Auto Ordnance even sells a padded gun case shaped like a violin case. It's like watching rich kids playing with dirt bikes through the fence when all we're allowed is a broken down BMX.
    Last edited by Ko1; 03-04-2014 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Added bold highlight
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Quote Originally Posted by Ko1 View Post
    "The firearm of the design commonly known as the Thompson submachine gun, and any variant or modified version of it, including the: "

It seems to be one of those "prohibited by name" deals. Looking across the border, Auto Ordnance even sells a padded gun case shaped like a violin case. It's like watching rich kids playing with dirt bikes through the fence when all we're allowed is a broken down BMX.
    Yes! I have seen that. I want the case too. And there should be a bouquet of roses, to make it really authentic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12