Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heres an idea John

Heres an idea John

Flood and I mean flood the market with deact AK's, VZ's and whatever else is scary, sell them reasonable prices. Keep what ever money is needed to recover your costs, maybe a little extra for your time and effort. And donate the rest of the profits to the fight on reclassification's.

CGN Regular
    If I want a deactivated wall hanger, I'll vote Liberal in the next election.

But seriously though, now is a good time to pick up an SKS or two. Combo each rifle with a crate of ammo and you're set. Norinco M4 Carbines are another good one to buy. I believe Marstar is offering Canada's best price on them right now. The more AR style rifles in the hands of law abiding citizens, the better. Hell, even the Pietta PPS-50 tactical is on sale so there's another good one to grab before it ends up on someone's list.

Support the CGN sponsors with your purchases. Join the NFA and CSSA. Write to your MP and to the PM. Don't put it off or assume everyone else will do it for you. We need every letter and every voice.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    John has always been reasonable for prices - in the $500s mark versus $800 plus for others. Mind you, I bought a 58 for $375 once.

Non-restricted barrel would be the trick this time.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RevolverRodger's Avatar
    Marstar = excellent !
    Before all else, be armed.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Member of the Conservative Party of Canada
    Member of the CSSA

good luck getting deacts in to the Country.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by gaff View Post
    good luck getting deacts in to the Country.
    What is the problem ??
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    John has always been reasonable for prices - in the $500s mark versus $800 plus for others. Mind you, I bought a 58 for $375 once.

Non-restricted barrel would be the trick this time.
    It would not matter on the AR as they have classified the platform so we are stuck with it
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I'd like to see CZ-58 types non-restricted.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    What is the problem ??
    John
    That is a good question. The popularity of the AKs recently offered show that there is a market for these items, yet overall the Canadian market is pretty bare of deacts. It seemed like between customs and the CFC a catch 22 had been created that did not allow importation. Between Marstars recent limited offerings and the importations of a dealer in the Edmonton area (all warsaw pact weapons) this deadlock seems to have been broken to a limited degree.

The Canadian market could really use some commonwealth deacts at reasonable prices. Things like M2hb, M1919s, Vickers, Brens, FN minimi, MAG58, Thompson.......

I would really love a Thompson submachine (typewriter style). Auto Ordnance even makes these in semi-auto, but they are on the prohib list. Is the reason for that "just cause" or is there an issue with the receiver? Stupid prohibited list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast