Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4757596061626364656667

Thread: AIA Enfield mags - Here in 2014 **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    I think they reimbursed in the reverse order that the pre orders were received. The idea was great, the communication and customer service that followed ....not so much. Sent me a communication last week saying the order was cancelled....somehow i am supposed to know that this includes crediting my credit card and waiting for a week plus for it too go through.

On a side note i bought two mags from a competitor, paid, shipped, arrived in less than a week. While i can understand that there is a volume here, it also makes me wonder how quickly the orders would have been filled/shipped had the deal gone through. I really doubt that my discount code number will be used.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Regular
    We acknowledge that the refund procedure has been much slower than we'd have liked. We've had road blocks at every step of the way with this entire project.

Currently we are dealing with some issues with VISA. If anyone who paid by credit card hasn't received their refund yet and is set up for EMT, we can process those faster right now. Just send us an email and we'll get you your refund.