Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38485051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: AIA Enfield mags - Here in 2014 **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Yes, i am leaving my order also. These folks brought them out before Wolverine, and the horsemen slapped them back by this 10 round interpretation. I would bet that when the Israeli mags came into Wolverine that a bunch of orders were cancelled. Cant blame Wolverine for doing business, but i don't think these people who's only business is magazines, should be punished by the logistics of bringing these to market. In the future i would like a business like this to be available to bring in other magazines.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

I think these are superior magazines and they are 10/20 mags not 10 rd mags. HUGE difference to me. Cannot wait for them to come! ��
    C.C.F.R.
    N.R.A.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Don B Kates.

CGN Regular
    We had approached E-Lander to make these magazines before approaching Chek-Mate. E-Lander declined and said M14 style magazines were a no go for them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NR Magazine View Post
    We had approached E-Lander to make these magazines before approaching Chek-Mate. E-Lander declined and said M14 style magazines were a no go for them.
    Funny. Because E-Lander just shipped a semi load of 10/10 AIA enfield mags to Wolverine Supplies. Seems you have been back stabbed?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Funny. Because E-Lander just shipped a semi load of 10/10 AIA enfield mags to Wolverine Supplies. Seems you have been back stabbed?
    The deal with those guys might have already been in the works at that time. Nobody knows for sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NR Magazine View Post
    Perhaps they saw the 500 + posts generated by your offering through Check mate. I would not call this back stabbing, simply business. Its not like NR magazine can stop sourcing mags from one of the biggest producers.
    There are certainly a lot of M305 about in Canada. No one is getting stuck with anything.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    The deal with those guys might have already been in the works at that time. Nobody knows for sure.
    I know for sure

All I will say is that the guys are E-Lander are good people.
    Last edited by NR Magazine; 09-01-2014 at 03:20 PM.

CGN Regular
    Some of us pre-paid for 10/10 mags months ago. Any ETA?

NR updates the first post in this thread. Right now it sound's like sometime in 2014 as best case scenario.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

I, for one, still can't wait for the NR Magazines as they are 10/20's and retain the full length look. The 10/10's just don't seem to look right in my opinion!

Ian