Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39495152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: AIA Enfield mags - Here in 2014 **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser GDog View Post
    NR updates the first post in this thread. Right now it sound's like sometime in 2014 as best case scenario.
    Bummer

Sounds bad for my $300 parked in limbo ...

I switched my NR order to 10/10's right after the bad news. Wish I had of known about the E-lander 10/10 flood. Would have kept the order as 10/20's ...

Did buy a couple of the E-Lander 10/10's for comparison. I am anticipating quality differences ... Hopefully in favour of Checkmate. My rifle is mag picky. Fingers crossed.

Guess NR got burned by ambition. Hope this doesn't discourage other business members from going big! 10/20's do look nice!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    NR didn't get "burned by ambition", they got burned by the horse riders and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Endernumberone View Post
    I think these are superior magazines and they are 10/20 mags not 10 rd mags. HUGE difference to me. Cannot wait for them to come! ��
    I am of the same mind myself. I like the additional length over coupling prospects. Also if the mags are pinned to just under 11, it will give more wiggle room for the spring - and probably increase its life span. I did purchase eland era as a "get-me-by" but, I will dump them on en when these become available. Maybe keep 1 as a stubby complement...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer saskgunowner101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    I, for one, still can't wait for the NR Magazines as they are 10/20's and retain the full length look. The 10/10's just don't seem to look right in my opinion!

Ian
    Was exactly what I thought on the 10/20's. Hope to receive them this year.
    Needing Husqvarna 77 chainsaw parts to bring a beast back from the dead...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    It is hard to keep the order, not cancel it, when there are now three business's selling AIA mags for less, i can get them in the time to ship them, and we have heard nothing recent about a ETA for these mags
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    It is hard to keep the order, not cancel it, when there are now three business's selling AIA mags for less, i can get them in the time to ship them, and we have heard nothing recent about a ETA for these mags
    Ja, I for one would appreciate updates from NRM, say once a month so customers won't start to think he's forgotten about them
    I do think about asking for a refund, but I don't want to be part of a panic 'run on the bank' that'd bankrupt him, so I'm opting for continued patience.
    I've already got one of those E-mags from Grumpy W. and we're considering ordering a 5-pac. But I don't want to lose my "investment" in NRM....

I ordered a 25 Rd mag. Can't get those anywhere else.
    I'm sticking with my order. I have lots of other mags to use in the meantime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    I checked out this thread a few days ago, have a few posts in the thread. Anything for my ginsu knives....get my posts up. Very surprised to see that my post was the last and 8/9 days old.

So i sent a pm to NRM. Last night they sent me a reply. Expecting news, and a announcement next week. Hopefully the mags are arriving, but he was not specific as too what the announcement was about.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
    I ordered a 25 Rd mag. Can't get those anywhere else.
    I'm sticking with my order. I have lots of other mags to use in the meantime.
    25 Rd mag?? What 25 rnd mag? Originally he was offering 10, 20, and 25, but said the
    peelers made him limit them all to just 10 rnds. I had initially ordered a 20, but it got changed
    to a 10 when the 20s & 25s became NA.
    How are you getting a 25?

I guess I should have been more specific;
    10/25 mag. 25 Rd body, pinned (unfortunately) to 10.
    The other mags are all 10 Rd bodies.