Page 1 of 67 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: AIA Enfield mags - Here in 2014 **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

CGN Regular

AIA Enfield mags - Here in 2014 **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

A while back we said we were working on getting some AIA Enfield mags chambered in .308 Win. It looks like everything is now a green light.

We've finalized the design process with Check-Mate Industries and received approval from the Federal Government to Import the mags. These AIA mags will be all steel, parkerized and have a 10, 20 and 25 round size, with ten (10) round capacity. The introductory price is $74.99/mag. Please bear in mind that we chose to use a manufacturer with excellent reputation and a higher quality finishing material, so the price is a bit higher.

Now we just need to get a grasp on numbers...

What do you think CGN? How many do you want?
    Pre-orders will open after we finalize the sample QA/QC testing.

Also, before people start "rocking the boat", these magazines are designed for the AIA Enfield rifle chambered in .308. They will function exactly the same as the original AIA Enfield magazines.

**Edit to note that I'm not going to give a firm date on when these magazines will arrive. It will be in 2014. Probably early summer at the absolute earliest. I'll post more details about the pre-order after the QA/QC is finished.

Magazine prototypes

UPDATE 7-May-2014
    Pre-Ordering is now available. By placing a pre-order you will be charged up front, but you will be placed into queue and receive your magazine in the sequence you have order relative to other customers. Furthermore, Check-Mate has indicated that they can only produce one size of magazine at a time, so if we get more 20s ordered than 10s, the shipment for 20s will come over the border first. 10s would follow a couple weeks later. Lastly, we have also added a 25-round option.

UPDATE 14-August-2014
    We were hoping for a September delivery, but this seems unlikely. Due to the changes in the magazine capacity, as requested by the RCMP, we've incurred delays in the manufacturing process. We've had to work with Check-Mate on the best way to block the magazines, and also have had to re-negotiate pricing with Check-Mate for the magazines. As a result, the ETA for when the magazines will arrive on Canadian soil has been pushed back and the price may need to be increased for future orders.

Currently, all signs point to the mags still arriving in 2014, however at this point in time we are unable to give a more precise ETA. When we finalize the manufacturing schedule, we be able to give a revised ETA. Once again, we would like to thank all our customers for their patience in this process. All existing orders will be honoured at the price paid.
    Last edited by NR Magazine; 08-14-2014 at 05:03 PM.

CGN Regular
    AWESOME!!! Put me down for half a dozen!

[edit 7 Jun 2014: sigh...]
    Last edited by Astute Observer; 06-11-2014 at 01:14 AM.

CGN Regular
    I'd be interested in 6 mags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    I'd be interested in 3. I always did want to get an Enfield.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

BANNED
    Excellent news ! I would take at least a couple of them .

Oh ya

Last edited by chalkriver; 03-05-2014 at 02:54 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    2 for me... JP.
    Last edited by caramel; 03-22-2014 at 09:30 PM.

I would be interested in a handful.

Are these 20/10 or just 20?

I'll take four of them for sure, maybe six... Any idea on a more precise ETA in 2014 ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    I would take 3.
    Prost!

Berger

Is this real life?

I'd be in for four or five.
    “... What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.” Churchill

IN PACE PARATUS

Page 1 of 67 1234567891121 ... LastLast