Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: LCW 7.62x39 Nail Test

ffs I just bought 2 cases of lcw.

CGN Regular
    Tagged for interest. Glad you went ahead and did this as it saves me and others the trouble, thank you.
    People are gonna eventually ask for you to pull a couple more and test them as a double check.

Lets see bright nail tests from other peoples lcw cases they have received if possible? More results would be ideal so we can all be aware, I intended to purchase some eventually as well.

Thanks again.
    +WTB: WW2 Stuff: SA garand stock (full wood w/ cartouche). Garand OPROD

CGN frequent flyer michaelsabre's Avatar
    del
    Last edited by michaelsabre; 03-06-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks for doing the test if it does turn out corrosive a lot of people are gonna save money because of you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Money part isn't a major issue as CanAm will make it right in the worst case scenario like Wolverine did after their discovery (LA on Burrard sucks).

More critical are the lazy bass like me that haven't clean their XCRs after firing this non corrosive LCW ammo.

Used MFS for years with minimal cleaning, this LCW better not rust my XCR, last several weeks has been tropical rain forest here in Raincouver/Wet Coast.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    I tested it before, and the ammo has been certified as NC. I will test again, but given that they sell hundreds of millions of rds in the US every year, I am fairly certain.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    I need to see other tests from different parties to decide how I should think
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN frequent flyer michaelsabre's Avatar
    del
    Last edited by michaelsabre; 03-06-2014 at 11:47 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Or better yet don't be a lazy bass and test this for yourself, publish the results
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    I need to see other tests from different parties to decide how I should think
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Or better yet don't be a lazy bass and test this for yourself, publish the results
    lol. I am waiting for Canpar to drop it off

And can you lend me a bullet puller?
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast