Thread: A big thumbs up to CTCS

A big thumbs up to CTCS

I don't normally create these posts but I wanted to say thank you to Phil for building me a custom AR upper to the specifications I provided. Even with supplier issues, the parts were ordered, built and shipped in a reasonably short period of time. Phil also went out of his way to make up for an issue that wasn't his fault. I will certainly be ordering from CTCS again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroegs View Post
    I don't normally create these posts but I wanted to say thank you to Phil for building me a custom AR upper to the specifications I provided. Even with supplier issues, the parts were ordered, built and shipped in a reasonably short period of time. Phil also went out of his way to make up for an issue that wasn't his fault. I will certainly be ordering from CTCS again.

Ya, I've had "above and beyond the call of duty" service from Phil as well.
    And they have some interesting bits and pieces that others don't seem to have.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silveragent's Avatar
    Great service! Can confirm
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

CGN Regular
    Great place to deal with

CGN Regular
    Many dealings with Phil and Justin... Had the chance to meet them in person.... very good people. Whenever I look for accessories for my AR or my M&P I go to them first... So lucky to have these guys located in Vancouver