Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco 50BMG make it happen Canam? increase the numbers while we still can .

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I think you mean less than (<), not greater than (>), unless you're saying that you insist on paying more than $2000 for higher quality.

The way I easily remember is that < looks like an L. < = L = Less than.
    You are right.

But I still want one
    Claude NFA - NRA - FCSA
    Vide Aude Tace -
    Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to ACT properly in the face of fear.

You do not need to be over 50 to shoot the .50BMG. Try it

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose762 View Post
    This thread is hilarious.
    Anyone, especially those asking for a bullpup, who wants to spend as little as is possible to separate their face from 200+ grains of kaboom needs to have some sense backhanded into them.
    Finally someone with sense in here!

I know there are a lot of Chinese fan boys who love their Norc's. But lets be honest, they're cheap because they're just thrown together with the cheapest parts available. For small arms, that's fine. But I would never put my head beside a .50bmg with only Norinco quality control protecting me from a gruesome death.

Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Finally someone with sense in here!

I know there are a lot of Chinese fan boys who love their Norc's. But lets be honest, they're cheap because they're just thrown together with the cheapest parts available. For small arms, that's fine. But I would never put my head beside a .50bmg with only Norinco quality control protecting me from a gruesome death.
    They managed to make them for their military for years and they are used by many groups so why wouldn't they be able to make a simple single shot?
    "Happiness is a warm gun"- John Lennon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I think you mean less than (<), not greater than (>), unless you're saying that you insist on paying more than $2000 for higher quality.

The way I easily remember is that < looks like an L. < = L = Less than.
    The right way to remember, is that the >(narrow part of the sign) is pointing to the $2000 (>$2000), meaning less than $2000.

And Norinco's are inexpensive and plain, not cheap and dangerous.

Trevor, you have to flip that. < (in this case the left side is smaller than the right side, so therefore what is on the left is less than the right side).

Yep just think of the arrow as Pac man he always eats the bigger number

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badshotbob View Post
    Trevor, you have to flip that. < (in this case the left side is smaller than the right side, so therefore what is on the left is less than the right side).
    Thought I was right, had to google it. I'm wrong! Thank's for the math lesson. I think it was different, 50 years ago.

Isn't this kind of a failed idea though? Wouldn't any new .50 BMG brought in need to go through the FRT (F***ing Retarded Technicians) process?

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRich View Post
    Isn't this kind of a failed idea though? Wouldn't any new .50 BMG brought in need to go through the FRT (F***ing Retarded Technicians) process?
    Absolutely correct.

While I agree a inexpensive Norinco 50 BMG would be awesome I wouldn't expect it any time soon unless it's already been sent in for examination a year ago and CanAm has been keeping it quite. If one was brought in now it would take aprox 18 months for it to be classified. So really we're at the mercy of the RCMP regardless until things change.

Concentrate your efforts and cash fighting the battle we are in now.

I'm not usually a pessimist BUT, CanAm would be nutz to bring in a huge order with the knowledge that the RCMP is looking to ban them. (50bmg)

This could happen but not until the firearms act has been rewritten.

Now having said that..... for~$1000 I'd take one!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Member of the CCFR