7.62 x 39 bolt action rifle

Thread: 7.62 x 39 bolt action rifle

Tags: None

Alphatrg22 said:

7.62 x 39 bolt action rifle

Good day,

I would like to know if you have any bolt action rifle in 7.62x39 as there are a lot of this ammo and would like to know if CZ has one (not a semi auto). As ammo is always a point of consideration in buying a firearm, I believe that there will be a demand for this type of rifle if they would be made available. You can continuously feed this rifle with readily available ammo. Thank you.
    Thanks,
    AlphaTRG22
    Responsible Gun Owner, CSSA , IPSC

octane589 said:
    I have handled the CZ 527 Carbines in 7.62x39, and they are a lot of fun.

3. GUB said:
    Don't forget that the CZ 527 has a .311 barrel. Which is compatible with the 7.62x39 ammo. The Ruger 's have a .308 barrel. Get the Burris Cz style medium ring mounts #420140 They work with a full size 3x9x 40 scope. The bolt clears the scope. Extra magazines are another issue? Glad I could help!!

mobusten said:
    I love my CZ 527M more than I love my XCR. And I love my XCR.

Grumpy Wolverine said:
    Right now we have these in stock
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...9-205-DBM.aspx

We usually have the CZ 527 in 7.62x39 in as well, and we can order one in for you.

Email sales@wolverinesupplies.com for more in depth info and pricing. Tell'em Grumpy sent ya
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

dmc_82 said:
    Oh dagnabit, I'm going to have to inquire about one of those CZ 527's as well. Just watching Hickock45's review on it...that's a nifty little rifle...a must have for my collection, lol!

Jet B said:
    I will also chime in. I really love my CZ 527 carbine. It's a fun rifle to shoot and very accurate even with cheap surplus. Simple to clean a bolt action after a day at the range shooting corrosive.

My favourite feature is the set trigger.

If I can get my hands on the brass and some Barnes TSX for it, I plan to build some rounds for deer hunting with this little gem of a rifle.

NiceShot said:
    I would like to pick up one of these CZ's as well, from all the positive feedback it looks like a keeper.
    Any one know what the availability of magazines is like? looked around dealers websites and couldn't find any.
    "Pro Patria"

Alphatrg22 said:
    Thanks, will check them out !
    Thanks,
    AlphaTRG22
    Responsible Gun Owner, CSSA , IPSC

10. GUB said:
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceShot View Post
    I would like to pick up one of these CZ's as well, from all the positive feedback it looks like a keeper.
    Any one know what the availability of magazines is like? looked around dealers websites and couldn't find any.
    Northern Republic Magazine has them. BUT $80 each!!!