Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bushnell AR Optics

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Yeah. I'm now more intrigued how long it will take. It's kind of messed up.
    Apologies to Deckard and Ponymusic! I pm'd both of you gents, however clearly they did not get through. I do get a ton of pm's and do my best to get back to everyone, however there is a definite issue with the pm system, as I've seen this happen before. There are times that I send a reply to an inquiry when I don't hear back, only for the recipient to say they did not receive my original reply. Hence the benefit of having threads like this.

Deckard:
    I have the following mounting options for the 30mm tube 1-4x24:
    Millet 30mm low/med/high tactical matte rings (with accessory rail) - $49.99 - instock
    Mille 30mm med/high matte rings (no accessory rail) - $49.99 - instock
    Burris 30mm PEPR mount with picatinny tops - $119.99 - sold-out, on order
    Burris 30mm PEPR mount with picatinny tops & QD mount - $149.99 - sold-out, on order

I expect more PEPR mounts within two weeks.

Ponymusic:

Price to your door is $159 + $19.08 (GST/PST) + $20 (shipping) = $198.08
    I also have a demo that is $20 less - packaging was cut open, everything is intact, full warranty. Plus you're eligible for the $30 mail-in rebate.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Thanks! I will pursue this shortly.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

is there a website for Plainsight Solutions?

That man's sideburns are magnificent.

Hehehe!
    If there are no dogs in heaven.....When I die I want to go where they go.

Quote Originally Posted by plainSight Solutions View Post
    Apologies to Deckard and Ponymusic! I pm'd both of you gents, however clearly they did not get through. I do get a ton of pm's and do my best to get back to everyone, however there is a definite issue with the pm system, as I've seen this happen before. There are times that I send a reply to an inquiry when I don't hear back, only for the recipient to say they did not receive my original reply. Hence the benefit of having threads like this.

Deckard:
    I have the following mounting options for the 30mm tube 1-4x24:
    Millet 30mm low/med/high tactical matte rings (with accessory rail) - $49.99 - instock
    Mille 30mm med/high matte rings (no accessory rail) - $49.99 - instock
    Burris 30mm PEPR mount with picatinny tops - $119.99 - sold-out, on order
    Burris 30mm PEPR mount with picatinny tops & QD mount - $149.99 - sold-out, on order

I expect more PEPR mounts within two weeks.

Ponymusic:

Price to your door is $159 + $19.08 (GST/PST) + $20 (shipping) = $198.08
    I also have a demo that is $20 less - packaging was cut open, everything is intact, full warranty. Plus you're eligible for the $30 mail-in rebate.
    Thank you for the response. I'll definitely take the demo unit, if it's still available. How would you prefer I order?

Just want to say that it was extremely easy to deal with these guys (guy? Dealt with Omer). I emailed asking if they have some items in stock and got a reply that day. Then I phoned last Monday (later in the day too), ended up phoning his cell phone. They called me back Tuesday with the details on the order (price, who to send the EMT to) Sent the optics out that day and arrived by Friday. (B.C. (?) to Alberta). Packaged nicely, I always worry about ordering optics because of shippers, but the packaging had paper, packing peanuts and some extra foam so I doubt they moved during transit. Have not gotten a chance to test the 1-4 PCL (hopefully Tuesday) but just from mounting it on my AR and looking at it, it seems like a rather nice scope for the price. Mounted it using the Burris P.E.P.R. QD mount, which puts it a comfortable height, also leaves enough room for a MBUS sight to fit under it.

How much does one need to spend in order to get free shipping ?
    If you only do what interest you, at least one person is pleased.

Pm sent

PM's still not working for you? Try my email address, you received that when you accepted my emt yesterday.

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    PM's still not working for you? Try my email address, you received that when you accepted my emt yesterday.
    Hello,

I just resent you the PM with your tracking number (rather not post it here). Please let me know if you get it.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com