Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Stun Cane!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 2fat2fly's Avatar
    even if it doesn't drop an "animal", just releasing the crackle and arc should put poop in the pampers, unless they have one to play with and know it's not incapacitating.
    Heckler to Trudeau, in Toronto."You are a disingenuous prick" and I agree.
    "When the Looting starts, the Shooting starts" President Donald Trump

hi 2fat2fly, can you point me to the right link to the laser-cane in able to purchase one. Un able to find link. Hope you can help me out, thank-you.

sign Sparta.

Welcome to CGN Sparta! This is the CanadaAmmo forum, if you follow the link in their banner, at the top of this page, you can surf their site for lots of cool stuff. Play nice!
    Last edited by yank; 10-02-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    hi 2fat2fly, can you point me to the right link to the laser-cane in able to purchase one. Un able to find link. Hope you can help me out, thank-you.

sign Sparta.
    Stun Cane HERE

Same Zappy, Different Length
    Stun Baton HERE

Heck, Why not buy both and save a few bucks...
    Stun Cane and Baton Combo HERE

As Requested...

These are fun items. I would not recommend them for self defense though. Tasers are generally best suited as an intimidation or compliance tool.

The loud crackling sound could be used to intimidate and possibly deter a potential attacker. The police can also use tasers as a compliance tool when a suspect is not posing a direct threat to life but is not following orders.

The power of these units is not enough to physically disable an attacker, it may just enrage him. As the baton is also a contact weapon you would have to be in close physical contact with the attacker to use it.

Of course in Canada it's a theoretical discussion anyway as it would be illegal to carry these for self defense purposes.

As a novelty item to show your friends though it's pretty cool and at a very reasonable price.

has anyone figured out how to charge these things?
    I have the baton and it will show green on the charger when the master switch is in one position and orange when in the other.
    I cant tell what setting it should be in to charge. and it doesn't change colour when full it seems.
    useless instructions as well, I hope I kept them as they were translated so horribly they made for a good laugh.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sparta View Post

Sign sparta.
    laser cane!

I bought three canes before they went out of stock. I will buy several batons when they get more.

Me being an adventurous and pain loving guy, decided to test it on myself. It hurts and sends a good shock through your body. I got hit with a hand-held stun gun, rated at a third the power of the cane and it was far less painful. The cane works. I wouldn't tell people it will drop an angry man trying to rape or rob you but it is a deterent and great fun to scare your friends with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cantom's Avatar
    [youtube]gCKl7c4I4ik[/youtube]

Hahahaaa

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast